Alexandria

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

Has any one bought or thinking of buying in Alexandria?? If so how do the prices compare with resorts such as Sharm and Hurghada.

Personally I have never been so would welcome comments.

Are there any new developments here or is it mostly resale?

Thanks

Georgina

Georgina

Hi all

Has any one bought or thinking of buying in Alexandria?? If so how do the prices compare with resorts such as Sharm and Hurghada.

Thanks
I wrote an article about Alexandria in the Spring edition of elgounamag about the main harbour area and corniche. All the property in this area is old.

But further along the coast is massive developments of trendy marina projects. Alexandria is so popular with people wanting to escape the polluted hot air in Cairo and get some fresh sea air on the Mediterranean coast.

Omar Sherif's son Tarek has four restaurants in El Gouna and one of his chef's here is working on a new restaurant in one of these new developments in Alexandria.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi all

Thanks
Alexanderia is a beautiful city, but in winter its raining most of the times :)
in summer its full of people EGyptians, the only 2 months that this city is amazing to be there is May and September, but north to Alexanderia there is big area for resorts and villages where you can own a villa or challet, but only in summer it works this area called North Coast :)

Regards
GEorge

L

Lsab

So although it's on the Med it doesn't have the same sort of weather as other mediterranean countries George? I've only been once, in July, and it was really hot! It's somewhere that I would like to know better though.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
So although it's on the Med it doesn't have the same sort of weather as other mediterranean countries George? I've only been once, in July, and it was really hot! It's somewhere that I would like to know better though.
yes i said its a beautiful city and if you like to go there go in May or September :)
so july sure is hot

L

Lsab

Yes, makes sense - especially if like me, you don't like the heat. May and September are lovely months for Med countries and definately not July:D !! I think that I'd love to visit then and see the place properly without complaining about the heat all the time:D

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Yes, makes sense - especially if like me, you don't like the heat. May and September are lovely months for Med countries and definately not July:D !! I think that I'd love to visit then and see the place properly without complaining about the heat all the time:D
there is Hilton Green Plaza or San Stefano Hotel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.