Dubai Marina/the Torch

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

talk

Who Thinks The Torch Apartments Are A Good Investment Then.

Any Other Purchasers Out There.i Think Their On Sch.

kk1974

kk1974

It has got good location in Marina, right next to Emaar Mall, and it's half way up. It would be natural to expect that the prices will go up as the completion nears in 1.5yrs.

However, there is a site in the front of it, that Emaar just gave to someone for development. I was in Emaar few weeks ago and the guy responsible for that site told me that they just sold it to someone and that it will be a high rise building. That will block unobstructed views from the Torch, which will surely somewhat affect the appreciation of the units in the building. After all, lots of units were sold as sea views, which they are not any more. I can imagine that there will be few upset owners when the news break.

I would have more confidence if I have seen some of Select Group's finished properties. Like this, you really dont know what you are getting.

How much you think that sqft if worth there at the moment?

T

talk

Torch

THANKS FOR REPLY.I ONLY LIKE TO INVEST IN GREAT LOCATIONS.

I'VE BEEN TOLD A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT COULD COSE ME APP,1036dir per sq ft.I ONCE THOUGHT THE TORCH WAS SOLD OUT.ALTHOUGH IS A GREAT LOCATION.

S

sammy1003

The Torch - Dubai Marina

THANKS FOR REPLY.I ONLY LIKE TO INVEST IN GREAT LOCATIONS.

I'VE BEEN TOLD A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT COULD COSE ME APP,1036dir per sq ft.I ONCE THOUGHT THE TORCH WAS SOLD OUT.ALTHOUGH IS A GREAT LOCATION.
Well it depends on the floor and the views, I know they are selling for around 1400/sqft all inclusive on higher floors and with good views.

S

stylinexpat

I think Silverene by Cayan would be a better investment. They are also right next to the new upcoming mall and right next to the yacht club. They have direct Marina views as well. I was looking into buying a unit there this week.

kk1974

kk1974

What are the prices and availability in Silverene? Payment plan?

Thanks.

S

stylinexpat

What are the prices and availability in Silverene? Payment plan?

Thanks.

Cayan ;)

That will be a very beautiful project on the Marina. Just head down to the Marina and look for this area right next to the Dubai Yacht Club that will be opening up shortly. Right behind it will be a new mall as well.

PS: A friend of mine had 5 units for sale which are nice. I will most likely buy 2 of those for myself.

I

investorppty

Plse can someone send details on silverene, prices, payment plan etc...

T

talk

dubai marine

There's a lot of apartments for sale everywhere,,I think you need to do a mass amount of research.but near the yacht club sounds so perfect,,,does the building drawing & prices meet the needs of all investors.

S

stylinexpat

I think Silverene by Cayan would be a better investment. They are also right next to the new upcoming mall and right next to the yacht club. They have direct Marina views as well. I was looking into buying a unit there this week.
You can go to their website or buy from the secondary market. There were a few listings I was offered. You can also PM me.

A

albog

It has got good location in Marina, right next to Emaar Mall, and it's half way up. It would be natural to expect that the prices will go up as the completion nears in 1.5yrs.

However, there is a site in the front of it, that Emaar just gave to someone for development. I was in Emaar few weeks ago and the guy responsible for that site told me that they just sold it to someone and that it will be a high rise building. That will block unobstructed views from the Torch, which will surely somewhat affect the appreciation of the units in the building. After all, lots of units were sold as sea views, which they are not any more. I can imagine that there will be few upset owners when the news break.

I would have more confidence if I have seen some of Select Group's finished properties. Like this, you really dont know what you are getting.

How much you think that sqft if worth there at the moment?
Yes that's right. The proposed development in front is massive in every sense of the word, however there's still a huge amound of mystery surrounding that plot. The rumours go from three 100 storey towers on top of a 15-storey podium to a park. I would not pay the premium for marina view. In fact I have to say that whole area will get way too dense with towers up to 500m in height crammed together in a tiny area.
Silverene sounds like a much better location.

Status
Not open for further replies.