Property secrets crash course

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

Hi,

If anyone is interested in a free ( yes free ) session on how to invest in property, Sunil Jaiswal, international investor will be holding a property secrets crash course on 13th & 14th of June 2008 at the Dubai airport expo.

It's a holiday and would help us to know a little more about investing. Even though the show is all about Indian property, the strategies that Sunil practices and preaches is the same for any market.

Sunil is my mentor & guide and I owe my success to him. I attended his first property training course in Dubai and have never looked back ever since.

Access the link and register if anyone is interested, limited seats....and it's free. Now when was the last time that something came free :D

The Indian Property Show

PS : The mortgage calculator on which I have posted on the site was done by Sunil.

Regards

Roshan

M

Mahawish

THNKS Roshan, details noted.

Rgds,

Hi,

If anyone is interested in a free ( yes free ) session on how to invest in property, Sunil Jaiswal, international investor will be holding a property secrets crash course on 13th & 14th of June 2008 at the Dubai airport expo.

It's a holiday and would help us to know a little more about investing. Even though the show is all about Indian property, the strategies that Sunil practices and preaches is the same for any market.

Sunil is my mentor & guide and I owe my success to him. I attended his first property training course in Dubai and have never looked back ever since.

Access the link and register if anyone is interested, limited seats....and it's free. Now when was the last time that something came free :D

The Indian Property Show

PS : The mortgage calculator on which I have posted on the site was done by Sunil.

Regards

Roshan

really_true

really_true

Roshan I have attended the free sessions , Thye are good for those who dont know the basics .But in fact these free sessions are an ad for his 2-3 day paid course .I cant coment on his 2-3 day course i havent done it . He has some radical ideas . I am a bit skeptical abt his methods working in the UAE i feel this market is a bit different than the rest of the world .All markets are individual - he is an excellent speaker though and that is his business SPEAKING and canvassing properties eg one of his recent mailers propmised more than 90 % returns (Time frame open or 2 years im not sure).

All in all even when you invest with Sunil Be careful . Yes BE CAREFUL whenever you invest .

R

Roshan

Roshan I have attended the free sessions , Thye are good for those who dont know the basics .But in fact these free sessions are an ad for his 2-3 day paid course .I cant coment on his 2-3 day course i havent done it . He has some radical ideas . I am a bit skeptical abt his methods working in the UAE i feel this market is a bit different than the rest of the world .All markets are individual - he is an excellent speaker though and that is his business SPEAKING and canvassing properties eg one of his recent mailers propmised more than 90 % returns (Time frame open or 2 years im not sure).

All in all even when you invest with Sunil Be careful . Yes BE CAREFUL whenever you invest .
You are comments are noted. Some of Sunil's strategies like "no money down deals" are not heard of in this market. But he taeches you the concepts of leverage which is frightening to first time investors, Positive cash flow, good debt vs bad debt. Sunil practices Robert Kiyosaki's models ( author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad books ).

This course is for those who don't have an idea about investing. Sunil stresses on research and that's the bottom line of any successful investing.

What Sunil has successfully done is to introduce first time investors to the game. I benifitted from the course, I know so many who have taken his course and not bothered after that, what's the use of taking a course. Sunil only introduces you to the concepts, the rest is upto you.

One should not attend his 3 day course if not ready to come back and do his research. It's a waste of money.

Property is a dangerous game if not properly executed. You have so many asking, is this a good investment - OR - is that good. You cannot take anybody's word ( not even Sunil's ) while you invest your hard earned money...and all that boils down to "research".

I will never ask anyone which investment is good, because the question does not make sense. It's my money and somebody else's recommendation, that cannot work.

All property gurus preach about research. In the end it was a free introduction and that's why I posted it on the forum. Who doesn't like anything free.

In no way was I telling anyone to take up his 3 day course.

Regards

Roshan

M

Mahawish

Thanx Roshan, I did attend it and found it quite interesting. Definitely something to get you to think a little differently...

You are comments are noted. Some of Sunil's strategies like "no money down deals" are not heard of in this market. But he taeches you the concepts of leverage which is frightening to first time investors, Positive cash flow, good debt vs bad debt. Sunil practices Robert Kiyosaki's models ( author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad books ).

This course is for those who don't have an idea about investing. Sunil stresses on research and that's the bottom line of any successful investing.

What Sunil has successfully done is to introduce first time investors to the game. I benifitted from the course, I know so many who have taken his course and not bothered after that, what's the use of taking a course. Sunil only introduces you to the concepts, the rest is upto you.

One should not attend his 3 day course if not ready to come back and do his research. It's a waste of money.

Property is a dangerous game if not properly executed. You have so many asking, is this a good investment - OR - is that good. You cannot take anybody's word ( not even Sunil's ) while you invest your hard earned money...and all that boils down to "research".

I will never ask anyone which investment is good, because the question does not make sense. It's my money and somebody else's recommendation, that cannot work.

All property gurus preach about research. In the end it was a free introduction and that's why I posted it on the forum. Who doesn't like anything free.

In no way was I telling anyone to take up his 3 day course.

Regards

Roshan

M

mcjidim

Thanx Roshan, I did attend it and found it quite interesting. Definitely something to get you to think a little differently...
Do you suggest taking his Paid Workshop on the internet

R

Roshan

Do you suggest taking his Paid Workshop on the internet
Depends on how much you pay. It gives you an intro to the basics and then everything depends on you and research.

How much are you paying ???.

REgards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.