Al-Saqran Tower, Jumeira Lake Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trident

Hi,

I have bought an appartment in Al-Saqran Tower in JLT and already made two payments. Developers are telling me that the construction progresses according to schedule, but I am yet to see any photos of the site. If there is anyone familiar with this particular project, please provide me with some extra info. Thank you

E

Emaar1234

I have done due dilligence on the developer PIM and they are delivering. Does anyone know of units/floors on the market?

F

faraz78

I am a direct buyer? R u interested to sell this unit

Hi,

I have bought an appartment in Al-Saqran Tower in JLT and already made two payments. Developers are telling me that the construction progresses according to schedule, but I am yet to see any photos of the site. If there is anyone familiar with this particular project, please provide me with some extra info. Thank you

I am looking to gift it to my sister who is getting married next month. I have a low budge but can pay you immediate 100% cash. Let me know if u are willing to sell. Regards

Azam
050-6451914

F

faraz78

I am a direct cash buyer. Looking for a wedding gift for my sister. If u r interested to sell, then give me a call on 050-6451914. Cheers. Azam

Status
Not open for further replies.