Furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRinmorocco

Hi, I've seen a few threads about problems with getting furniture in Saidia. I ordered mine from Decosaidia who are based in Malaga a couple of weeks ago and they have been really good so far. I bought an apartment in AP5 which should be ready in July and they've arranged for the furniture, white goods, etc to be delivered and installed the week I'm due to pick up my keys.

They have a showroom in Saidia which they arranged for me to view when I was last over there and the quality of the wood is excellent - much better than what I was expecting for the price! :D

Fingers crossed it'll all be in there on time as I've already booked my flight out to see it when it's in!! I'll let you know how I get on.

JR

J

JRinmorocco

Hi, had a few questions about prices, etc. I got the Iucca 2 bed package which was about £5500 fully fitted. Managed to swap a few items around too without problem. Spoke to them today and they said it's all being processed and will defo be ready when I am. :)
JR

S

solanki18

Hi JR,
I have also bought on plot AP5 and was told it would be completed this summer but after the takeover from Addoha, work has slowed down and now i'm unable to get a completion date from my contact in Saidia. Any ideas?

J

JRinmorocco

Hi Solanki,

I am in the same situation at the moment, with all the changes there has been delays and the last I heard was that the apartment will be ready by the end of the summer now - I'm expecting a couple of months delay. There is people working on the AP5 site but not many, however I have been advised the Minister is visiting the resort on the 20th May and the King himself will also be visiting soon. Due to this they are sending more people to complete the work which should hopefully give the resort a good push.

JR

S

solanki18

I've still got to buy my furniture. Is Decosaidia the cheapest around? I got communication from Fadesa's London Office last week notifying me there will be a two month delay in completing, so i'm guessing i'm looking at the end of autumn. I cant find a flight less than £200 at the moment to get over there.
It'll be good to share ideas in future with you JR as you are the only person i know who has a property on the same plot as me. Email me at my username at yahoo (dot) com.

J

JRinmorocco

No problem. The more contacts over there the better! I'll send something over now.

F

fkdev

Moroccan furniture package

Hi
We managed to prepare a 100% Moroccan package.
Available to all Moroccan project especially Saidia Mediterrania.
100% Hand crafted, very good quality, option to swap items.
Almost half price compared to the one offered by big promoters and their companies :)
Send a PM to get in contact
Regards

S

sabu

Furniture search

Hi
We managed to prepare a 100% Moroccan package.
Available to all Moroccan project especially Saidia Mediterrania.
100% Hand crafted, very good quality, option to swap items.
Almost half price compared to the one offered by big promoters and their companies :)
Send a PM to get in contact
Regards
I have only just joined this forum. Very interesting and extensive. Mainly been using Eyeonworldwide chat room so far. Would you please send me details, photos, and prices of options of furniture that you can supply. Hope these are more value for money than the other main players which are simply too expensive for what they are. Would prefer to support local tradesmen also. Thanks.

F

fkdev

I have only just joined this forum. Very interesting and extensive. Mainly been using Eyeonworldwide chat room so far. Would you please send me details, photos, and prices of options of furniture that you can supply. Hope these are more value for money than the other main players which are simply too expensive for what they are. Would prefer to support local tradesmen also. Thanks.
Dear SABU,
I can not write information about my furniture package in the forum and I can not send you any PM. Please try to send me PM to get in contact.
Regards

S

sabu

To FKDEV - As a new junior member I cannot send a PM, but as an active member I thought that you could?! regards SABU

C

Cockatooz

Hi FKDEV - I'm interested in your Moroccan furniture package as well but cannot send you a PM as a junior, can you send me a PM instead

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.