Seeking Business Partner to Invest In Hurghada

• Thread starter MissCleverClogs
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MissCleverClogs

Hello,

Are you thinking about buying property in Hurghada? Are you in the process of raising finance without a mortgage or loan and wish you had a business partner? Snap!! We are in the same boat. I am looking for a like-minded individual who is seriously interested in purchasing real estate in Hurghada, and looking for a business partner to invest with. Profits & accommodation split 50/50.

I have already raised 11,000 GBP and placed a deposit on a very nice property which is close to beach & very suitable for tourism. To join me on this lucrative business venture all you need to invest is 5000 GBP within the next 21 days, the remaining low balance can easily be paid within the next 2 months, the property will belong to both of us. With my marketing skills & your skills & experience, our property will become The number 1 self-catering apartment for tourists to Hurghada & Egypt. And we can both enjoy relaxing holidays in the sun when not rented out. :cool:

Please contact me if you are seriously interested.

Best Miss CC

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Cleverclogs - can you elaborate more please. For eg how will it be no 1 when there are so many apartments built and being built in Hurghada. What will make it no 1 etc.

Thanks

Queenie

queenie40something

queenie40something

...and welcome to the site. I have just noticed that you have recently joined and this is your 1st post.

M

MissCleverClogs

Hi Queenie,

Thanks for your warm welcome!

Yes, I have just joined today but been a silent lurker for a while. I would like to congratulate you on the success of this forum and the useful information it provides.

To answer your question, if I told you how our apartment would become the number 1 tourist destination for backpackers 'I would have to kill you', as the famous quote goes. In all seriousness there are no guarantees, but from my own personal experiences & knowledge everything I lay my hands on does turn to gold (no pun intended). There are many apartments being built in Hurghada and soon to be many property owners, however, it's not what you have that counts it's how you market it that makes a huge difference. In my humble opinion. Without giving away too much information I can assure you that THIS property is going to be number 1, it will attract tourists and never be vacant for long periods. The location is great, the country is great, and me & my business partner will be great hosts too!

P

propertastic

If you're really that skilled at renting out property, why not start an agency in Hurghada? It's really crying out for a good one.

You don't have much in the way of competition at the moment.

M

Mark .Y.

Hi Queenie,

Thanks for your warm welcome!

Yes, I have just joined today but been a silent lurker for a while. I would like to congratulate you on the success of this forum and the useful information it provides.

To answer your question, if I told you how our apartment would become the number 1 tourist destination for backpackers 'I would have to kill you', as the famous quote goes. In all seriousness there are no guarantees, but from my own personal experiences & knowledge everything I lay my hands on does turn to gold (no pun intended). There are many apartments being built in Hurghada and soon to be many property owners, however, it's not what you have that counts it's how you market it that makes a huge difference. In my humble opinion. Without giving away too much information I can assure you that THIS property is going to be number 1, it will attract tourists and never be vacant for long periods. The location is great, the country is great, and me & my business partner will be great hosts too!
If everything you have laid your hands on turns to gold how come you can't find an extra £10K or so when you need it ?

Mark .Y.

M

MissCleverClogs

Hi Mark,

Who said I can’t find an extra £10,000 or so? Just because I’m seeking a business partner doesn’t mean I’m incapable of raising the complete finance alone. At same time, my desire to find a like-minded person to work with doesn’t reduce my capabilities of turning things to gold! Having a business partner isn’t solely about finance it’s a greater shared experience. Without meaning to boast or brag I have assets which could finance this project plus another 10 properties. Unlike other business activities I’m currently involved in I would like to have a business partner on this one, key word being “like-minded.” :)

M

MissCleverClogs

Hi Propertastic, fantastic name! I really enjoyed reading your book btw it was a worthwhile buy and interesting read! To be honest, I'm not claiming to be highly skilled at renting out property, this is semi-new territory for me, although I do have experience renting out UK property which I own. I am skilled at marketing and apply my knowledge to every venture which normally turns out well. Bearing in mind I have other business interests besides this the letting business on a mass scale isn't for me. Each project requires precious time and I would prefer to concentrate on one property at a time for best results, but could possibly expand later if time permits.

P

propertastic

Thanks for the kind comments about the book - I am glad you found it useful.

I think that you could do very well with many types of ventures in Hurghada - wherever I looked, I saw another business opportunity - it was hard to know which one to go after first.

I came across this site through another posting on this board:

The Co-Buyers .network, shared ownership, shared investment and shared equity information

Looks like it's still just getting off the ground, but it's a good idea (P2P Shared Ownership) and you might find an interested partner there.

Good luck!

M

mic_mic

Miss cc, im currently looking for some way of investing around the 10k mark in a joint venture with someone. Has the opportunity past? If not could you provide me with more information please

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi and welcome - the said person has not contributed to the forum since. I myself asked for more details and didnt really get a detailed response Im afraid.

M

mic_mic

thats a shame as im finding it difficult to find someone willing to come in with me on some kind of business venture.

L

Lsab

thats a shame as im finding it difficult to find someone willing to come in with me on some kind of business venture.
Maybe you could do a longer post telling members exactly what you're looking for and what you're offering in return. You might find somebody like minded.

Good luck

M

mic_mic

somebody open up a boutique styled hotel, as all the hotels here are big, mass tourism styled hotels.

maybe taking one of the large luxury villas, near the sea, and changing it into an upmarket retreat style private residence.

It should have a beautiful pool, rooms, room service, spa treatments, top end furnishings, the works..

I stay in these kind of hotel on my travels, most recently in Tunisia, and find they suit my tastes. They are always fully booked, and suit the more independant traveller.

If I had the money I would do this now! My dream is to own a place like this one day.

Anyone want to back me on this??
How much capital would it take though?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello,

Are you thinking about buying property in Hurghada? Are you in the process of raising finance without a mortgage or loan and wish you had a business partner? Snap!! We are in the same boat. I am looking for a like-minded individual who is seriously interested in purchasing real estate in Hurghada, and looking for a business partner to invest with. Profits & accommodation split 50/50.

I have already raised 11,000 GBP and placed a deposit on a very nice property which is close to beach & very suitable for tourism. To join me on this lucrative business venture all you need to invest is 5000 GBP within the next 21 days, the remaining low balance can easily be paid within the next 2 months, the property will belong to both of us. With my marketing skills & your skills & experience, our property will become The number 1 self-catering apartment for tourists to Hurghada & Egypt. And we can both enjoy relaxing holidays in the sun when not rented out. :cool:

Please contact me if you are seriously interested.

Best Miss CC
HI can you give more details how will cover costs in 2 months?
Thanks
George

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi George - doubt if you will get an answer as she has not been on since.

K

Karl Geistenau

Strange

If as you say 'everything you touch turns to gold', why can't you lay your hands on any of it to fund your own enterprise? Very suspicious.

N

NoMoreHotels

Invest with Me

If you want to Invest, PM me your contact details, might be able to help.

Adam Caan

Status
Not open for further replies.