1 Bed in Intl City or Studio in Sports City ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sval

Dear All,
I want some advice from all far sighted investers out there. I have an option of buying a 1 Bed Apt in CBD of Intl City or a Studio in Sports City (the total investment amt works out to be almost the same in both cases). From a pure investment point of view, which one can turn out to be better? I feel in 2-3 years time, Intl City will be the only area in Dubai for Low to Middle Income earners and will always be in Demand. Can Sports City generate the same kind of demand. Any thoughts will be welcome on this.

W

Wannaberich

Try DSO,Int City is a bit downmarket,DSO is next door and will be easy to rent due to many businesses opening plus academic city next door.

G

Go West

Dear All,
I want some advice from all far sighted investers out there. I have an option of buying a 1 Bed Apt in CBD of Intl City or a Studio in Sports City (the total investment amt works out to be almost the same in both cases). From a pure investment point of view, which one can turn out to be better? I feel in 2-3 years time, Intl City will be the only area in Dubai for Low to Middle Income earners and will always be in Demand. Can Sports City generate the same kind of demand. Any thoughts will be welcome on this.
As for your question of what is better to invest in I would say go for the studio in Sport city as it is got much better reputation and potential.

F

fws

Definitely DSc. Prices are expected to rise considerably and with DSC you will have the option of short-term renting as there are only going to be 2 hotels in DSC. Also it's very popular and getting increased publicity worldwide so you have an exit strategy if you need one.

Last edited:
M

mpat

Studio in sports city would be worth. Just choose carefully.
best luck

S

Stephendxb

Dear All,
As a "far sighted investor" I can assure you DSC is the better bet in the long term...

G

Gashead

The reputation of International City is getting worse by the day. Yes it will be attractive to low income earners but with that comes increased maintenance and letting costs.

Stick to Sports City.

K

Kaur

I have some studios available in sports city in Elite residences. Let me know where I can send you the details.

S

sammy1003

Dear All,
DSC for sure as most everyone recommended. Stay away from Intl City.

R

razdan

studios in Dubai Sports City for sale in Elite residences.

I have some studios available in sports city in Elite residences. Let me know where I can send you the details.
Hi Manmeet,

This is Hussain, refer to your message having some studios available for sale in Dubai Sports City, Elite residence. I shall appreciate if you could mail me the complete details of the studios, with building no,floor, area of the studio gross and net, if possible scan and mail these details on my email ID plus payment schedule and your premium.

Thanks, pls note my email ID: [email protected]

U

usmandodhy

Dsc

is it possible to get an apartment and start living in the Dubai Sport City?

G

G.invester

usmandodhy,

Hi, I have a property at dubai sport city.The bridge, stadium view,executive suite thefirstgroup.com are you interested? it will be completed on 6.2009

Last edited:
U

usmandodhy

Dsc

Hi,

Yes I am looking for investment option in Dubai, could you please send me the details along with the payment plan so that I can have a look at it.
Thank you.

Regards,

Usman Dodhy

U

usmandodhy

Hi,

Yes I am looking for investment option in Dubai, could you please send me the details along with the payment plan so that I can have a look at it.
Thank you.

Regards,

Usman Dodhy
please send me on the ID usmandodhy at hotmail

W

Wannaberich

Like I said before,I would choose DSO over both.Int C is the pitts.Sports City is a gimmick and it will be difficult to rent.

U

usmandodhy

Like I said before,I would choose DSO over both.Int C is the pitts.Sports City is a gimmick and it will be difficult to rent.
So how is the property in DSO... could you please send me a little information regarding the avaiable options.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.