Al Rivera Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rytcher

Rytcher

Hi,

I'm interested, please post here, email or PM me.

Konstanti

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I'm sorry Rivera Info - I've had to delete your posts. Can I please direct you to our Terms and Conditions: http://www.totallyproperty.com/faq.php?faq=terms#faq_termstext - in particular 3.2.

If you would like to advertise on the forum you need to become a Premium Member: http://www.totallyproperty.com/premium-membership.php

Best regards

Linda
Dear All mEmeber I would like to say for me this project still on hold as the papers issues will take at least 6 months if possible to solve it out, so i doubt that all issues are done as other members said

R

Rivera Info

Dear All mEmeber I would like to say for me this project still on hold as the papers issues will take at least 6 months if possible to solve it out, so i doubt that all issues are done as other members said
i checked the site with my lawyer from Cairo and he confirmed me that no any problem in the documents becasue there is a partnership contract between the owner of the land and the developer and its stamped from the egyptian court ( more secuare)

the developer right now on his way to own the land from the first his partner with the last contrcat from the nittary office within 5 days , he paid the share of his partner and these all documents are in order to check if any body wants to
here for help ....

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
i checked the site with my lawyer from Cairo and he confirmed me that no any problem in the documents becasue there is a partnership contract between the owner of the land and the developer and its stamped from the egyptian court ( more secuare)

the developer right now on his way to own the land from the first his partner with the last contrcat from the nittary office within 5 days , he paid the share of his partner and these all documents are in order to check if any body wants to
here for help ....
hello
May be you check with Ziad here on the legal thread and if ziad confirmed your opinion we then make it active again

L

Lsab

Good idea George - I think if we knew something from a respected lawyer it would make things much clearer for everyone.

Glad to have you back by the way. I hope that you and your wife had a lovely, relaxing holiday :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Good idea George - I think if we knew something from a respected lawyer it would make things much clearer for everyone.

Glad to have you back by the way. I hope that you and your wife had a lovely, relaxing holiday :)
we did Isab
just now I'm so stressed by emails and follow up of work that i g=have to do for last 21 days, specilay clients i lost in the way :( but i have to do it to able to go on with work :)

R

Rivera Info

Hello George
thank you for your idea but i really trust my lawer but any way i'll go a head with your thoughts to make sure all are ok

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello George
thank you for your idea but i really trust my lawer but any way i'll go a head with your thoughts to make sure all are ok
ok great and when ziad confirm that every thing is ok this will be good for all

P

propertastic

I just passed the site of Rivera Beach today and there were some workmen on the site putting up a sign. It was all in Arabic and so I couldn't understand it, but it looked like a 'Land for Sale' sign to me.

I will take a picture of it and maybe an Arabic speaker can translate it for us.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I just passed the site of Rivera Beach today and there were some workmen on the site putting up a sign. It was all in Arabic and so I couldn't understand it, but it looked like a 'Land for Sale' sign to me.

I will take a picture of it and maybe an Arabic speaker can translate it for us.
ok may be when i back i do this if you didn't upload pic earlier

R

Rivera Info

Hello Egypt Real

i'm sure about what you write above but the sign there says that the land is own by miss Nabila and its true because the devoloper and the land owner are partners in the project with 70 & 30 % share and both are agreed to put this sign because i saw it today too and i got this information

R

Rivera Info

even they will do a sign much much bigger than this over there

Randall

Randall

The photos are the ones i was sent originally they aren't new. I have also received my £1k back so i cannot see it going ahead immediately.

My agent has washed their hands of it. If it does go ahead i would still be interested though if it is fully legal.

R

Rivera Info

Dear All

you know everybody i just trust the pepole are honest in all my life , even i was in my last time in Hurghada i was with some freind of mine working in travel agancy and we let him call Mr.Zeiad and he asked him about the documents and the legal way of Rivera Beach Resort , een he didn't tell him that he saw the documents before , and he told him that the same answer that Hurghada has alot of projects and nice project because i heared from someone that it has a problem with th elegal staff

what i meant here that if teh lawer is professinonal and he said that he heared about ( for me isn't acceptable) on the other hand he sweared to him that he isn't responsible of any one write on the forum as he can talk , as someone was worked in the Rivera comapny before but now he is out and he is trying to attacks the owner and the project and when the owner spoke to him, he been afraid to say that he did that but that is teh true.

i'm not saying that wasn't any nice projects in Hurghada except the Riera beach resort , but why the agent if they found themselves only trust in the person not in the papers they trying to attacks
any way The Rivera ompany is going a head with the project and they satmped the partnership contract from the egyptian court so my lawer confirmed me that all are in order

then i went with my lawer to the Rivera Co, and he showed us all the documents , i can see if somebody has something to hidden he would do that when i was in the ofice but brought all the documents and its normal if someone has a partner in his project

even the owner of Rivera company in his way to own the project by himself and buy the share of his partner which is 30% from the project

that what i did write there on Ziead page

Status
Not open for further replies.