Want to buy a property in dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pravin11

Dear friends,

Can anyone will help to know about the properties in dubai, as i have recently joined dubai. My budget is around i million AED. Which is near by DIFC.

Thanks

Pravin

D

dubailover

Dear friends,

Can anyone will help to know about the properties in dubai, as i have recently joined dubai. My budget is around i million AED. Which is near by DIFC.

Thanks

Pravin

send an email to [email protected] they will help you. tell them what you want and they will organise it all.

They will meet you in dubai and do the lot for you.

rgdds

E

emMjAy

Dear friends,

Thanks

Pravin

HI Pravin , Kindly send me an email majidrafique at gmail . com
I might be of good assistance to you

E

euroinvest

Our group is interested in investing in 4 units of Studio and 1BR Hotel Apartments that offer a minimum of 10% rental return and also has a leaseback option and share of operators profits by individual apartment owners. Our target prices are AED600 to AED1000, depending on the location and type of project. We are able to pay 100% in advance for projects that are at advanced construction stage or nearing completion. For prelaunch or launch stage properties, we will follow developers normal payment plans.

L

LuckyNumber

I just invested in a Waterfront Hotel Development - it will be launched soon by Dynasty Zarooni. More details when I can release them.

Nakheel waterfront studios are launching in a week or so, and the price will be 600,000, for 1BR - 840,000, for 2BR - 1.2M, for 3BR - 1.6M, and starting price for townhouses of 2BR and 3BR will be 1.6M.

This is good stuff to get a hold of. Buy whatever you can.

E

euroinvest

I just invested in a Waterfront Hotel Development - it will be launched soon by Dynasty Zarooni. More details when I can release them.

Nakheel waterfront studios are launching in a week or so, and the price will be 600,000, for 1BR - 840,000, for 2BR - 1.2M, for 3BR - 1.6M, and starting price for townhouses of 2BR and 3BR will be 1.6M.

Lucky, whats the location for this development?

E

euroinvest

No our interest is mainly Dubai not JA. Whats the location of DZ project?

L

LuckyNumber

DZ is Waterfront too...it's the last great place to invest early there

G

georgihh

Our group is interested in investing in 4 units of Studio and 1BR Hotel Apartments that offer a minimum of 10% rental return and also has a leaseback option and share of operators profits by individual apartment owners. Our target prices are AED600 to AED1000, depending on the location and type of project. We are able to pay 100% in advance for projects that are at advanced construction stage or nearing completion. For prelaunch or launch stage properties, we will follow developers normal payment plans.
What you looking for is not available in Dubai.
Only IC might be close to your requirements.
Studio 420000 DHS
Rent 35000 DHS per year (after service charges) – almost 8%
But in six months the rent will be up to 40000 – 42000 DHS net

E

excaliber

please give me pricing for Waterfront Hotel Development , i really want somethign at prelaunch price.

L

LuckyNumber

Pricing for the Hotel on Waterfront is at 2100 plus 5%. That's buying in bulk though. Once people break it down to units expect it to hit 3000.

E

euroinvest

Lucky which development is this of Nakheel where 1BR is for 840,000 ?

D

desres

Hi All
Anyone looking for Nakheel - Dubai Waterfront {pre launch} Hotel Serviced Apts in Hotel K
Pls contact me - i have Cash Units at less than half market price ... these are for CASH buyers Only .. 5* Boutique Hotel - with private Beach
Offering 20% plus yield on rental return
The launch for these will be at City Scape Exhibition - Oct ...... at a higher price
Also have payment plan floors in same project
[email protected]

D

desres

Hi All
Anyone looking for Nakheel - Dubai Waterfront {pre launch} Hotel Serviced Apts in Hotel K
Pls contact me - i have Cash Units at less than half market price ... these are for CASH buyers Only .. 5* Boutique Hotel - with private Beach
Offering 20% plus yield on rental return
The launch for these will be at City Scape Exhibition - Oct ...... at a higher price
Also have payment plan floors in same project
This project is really strating to move now
[email protected]

D

desres

Pricing for the Hotel on Waterfront is at 2100 plus 5%. That's buying in bulk though. Once people break it down to units expect it to hit 3000.
Hi

Expect to pay more than 3000 Dhs ... i have phase 1 & phase 2
Phase 1 ---- O.P. was 2100 Dhs sq ft plus anywhere between 12 & 15% Premium
Phase 2 --- O.P. is 2950 Dhs sq ft plus approx 5% Premium already !!!
These prices are for full floor so expect units to be higher
1 thing ,,, the floor plates are very small { full floors } 3089 sq ft so not many single units on payment plan ...

I have CASH UNITS same project as follows >
Approx 1200 Dhs sq ft - for Cash Buyers Only

All i can say is these are really starting to move now ,, Dubai market can sleep & then just go crazy...... this is what will happen with this project
any enquiries contact me [email protected]

D

desres

Dear friends,

Thanks

Pravin
Hi
I am in Real Est & based in Dubai -- pls feel free to email me with your requirments
Thks
[email protected]

L

London32

HI this is very interesting but do you know of any developers that are doing a payment plan. I am in London and want to move to Dubai, I still would like to do some investments.

I don't have that much money so would like a good payment plan that i could easly pay. I work for a real estate in london so I could bring more investors to dubai.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.