To all property buyers & sellers in northern Cyprus

C

Cornholio

If you want to know the full story on this subject, I strongly recommend that you all read & digest the following report published by the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO):-

"The politics of Property in Cyprus", by Ayla Gurel & Kudret Ozersay.

It gives a totally neutral, impartial & above all unbiased insight into perhaps the most contentious & emotive aspect of the Cyprus problem. It is by far the best piece of writing on this subject I have come across.

Here's to a reunited Cyprus. Happy reading, everyone!!

Cornholio :)

N

NorthCyprusDevLandForSale

If you want to know the full story on this subject, I strongly recommend that you all read & digest the following report published by the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO):-

It gives a totally neutral, impartial & above all unbiased insight into perhaps the most contentious & emotive aspect of the Cyprus problem. It is by far the best piece of writing on this subject I have come across.

Thanks for this information !

M

misch.chief

Thanks for the information! By the way, is Cornholio your actual name?! If so that is a quality name!!!

N

NorthCyprusDevLandForSale

how do i download ?

I've looked at the site and have seen the reports detailed, but I just cant seem to find how to read / download them !! Any tips ??

Thanks !! :))

C

Cornholio

Download steps

1. Log into site.

2. Click heading "Research & Publications".

3. Click "Cyprus centre" hyperlink.

4. Click title of report you wish to read.

5. Click "download" facility.

Sorted!!

P.S. Cornholio is the alter-ego of the MTV cartoon character "Beavis" (remember "Beavis & Butt-head"?). Quality alias or what!!