taking advantage of the weak dollar outside of the USA

J

jvizman

here in Costa Rica the US dollar is as strong as ever!!! Two years ago the euro was $1.10 per euro and the CR Colonies was 521 per US dollar. today the euro is $1.57 and the CR Colonies is 517!! so as you see the dollar still buys a dollar worth!! the europeans comming here to take advantage of both the strong euro and the STRONG US dollar are going to be the biggest winner! they win on USD to EURO the on the dollar buying more here!!! if any one is looking for great investments i know a few here that may not only suit your needs but make you some strong returns! just PM me i would be glad to help in any way! I would be happy to try to answer any questions that you may have! just to let let you know that i am a buyers agent here. so i work for you!! i do this for fun!

Jorge

D

David howe

With all due repect Jorge, what you are saying is the currency in costa Rico has also devalued or in par with the dollar. this should be alarming as it is a direct indication of an economy in crissis and a market to be avoided.

What are the factors that would indicate economic growth in light of the weak currency?

here in Costa Rica the US dollar is as strong as ever!!! Two years ago the euro was $1.10 per euro and the CR Colonies was 521 per US dollar. today the euro is $1.57 and the CR Colonies is 517!! so as you see the dollar still buys a dollar worth!! the europeans comming here to take advantage of both the strong euro and the STRONG US dollar are going to be the biggest winner! they win on USD to EURO the on the dollar buying more here!!! if any one is looking for great investments i know a few here that may not only suit your needs but make you some strong returns! just PM me i would be glad to help in any way! I would be happy to try to answer any questions that you may have! just to let let you know that i am a buyers agent here. so i work for you!! i do this for fun!

Jorge

F

faisal

Most of the people talks about the bubble of upgoing market of property? Is any body studies this in close that this is tim e for bubble to burst on it real investment coming in?

T

The Great Gatsby

Don't suppose that is David Howe of Stansted