An overview on Dubai sports city

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sixgun

This is going to sound like quite a strange question, but I would apreciate if anyone knows the answer, or can direct me to a website that can.

Here we go :
How High will that new Cricket stadium be, with the huge dome on top??

There are many people who have bought apartments thinking they will have a lovely view OVER the Cricket stadium, if you watch the video about it (in link in above post) it looks like it could swallow a 15-20 storey building.

This is quite a critical question for those people on that side of Stadium point.

Any ideas????? Free dinner on me to the first correct answer :eek:

Thanks in Advance.

R

Roshan

This is going to sound like quite a strange question, but I would apreciate if anyone knows the answer, or can direct me to a website that can.

Here we go :
How High will that new Cricket stadium be, with the huge dome on top??

There are many people who have bought apartments thinking they will have a lovely view OVER the Cricket stadium, if you watch the video about it (in link in above post) it looks like it could swallow a 15-20 storey building.

This is quite a critical question for those people on that side of Stadium point.

Any ideas????? Free dinner on me to the first correct answer :eek:

Thanks in Advance.
A very interesting question and free dinner for you for coming out with it :D

Have not seen the video but I feel it will be the proximity then the view which would attract the investors.

.....Guess I did not qualify huh :mad:

Regards

Roshan

S

Sixgun

bah!
No Roshan you don't qualify, and receive penalty points for getting me excited when I saw a reply ;)

You're right about the location being the attraction, but if you were looking over the top to Dubai marina etc at night,or a stadium wall, nust also have an effect. Does for me anyway.

How hard can it be eh? I've scoured the net thinking there must be a host of facts, figures and trivia about an exciting new construction like that, but no.

Someone must know something....anyone???

I mean, a really nice free dinner... (sounding desperate or what :confused:

S

Sixgun

Oh well.
I win myself, got some info from net,

The stadium ,with roof, is 40 meters high,

whats 1 storey, 3 metres? means this thing is about 14 storeys high.

Last edited:
M

mpat

Oh well.
I win myself, got some info from net,

The stadium ,with roof, is 40 meters high,

whats 1 storey, 3 metres? means this thing is about 14 storeys high.

Sixgun,

I think a storey is just a little more than 3 meter ,around 3.5 to 4 meters depending on the elevation it goes up.So I m a winner:D and Waiting for the Dinner.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.