Any upcoming launches in Ajman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sina

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing some properties in Ajman - specifically villas or residential apartments.

I am wondering if there are any particular areas that I should focus on, ie: Emirates City, Marmooka City, Ajman One, Ajman Marina, etc...

Also, are there any trustworthy developers that I should be aware of?

Finally, is anyone aware of upcoming launches in the area?

Thank you in advance.

G

Gashead

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing some properties in Ajman - specifically villas or residential apartments.

I am wondering if there are any particular areas that I should focus on, ie: Emirates City, Marmooka City, Ajman One, Ajman Marina, etc...

Thank you in advance.
What makes you want to buy multiple units in a place you know so little about?

A

Aryan Khan

Hi,

Thank you in advance.
Well a great project in Emirates City has been launched. This project is one of the 5 Tower Project in Emirates City on the main road at the entrance of the City. This project is called Monarch Tower by a well known developer.Floors and Units are available with 5% down payment for investors.

Regards

P.S. A rise in the market price is expected with the Media Launch where investors will exit with a great profit returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

marcochu

Ajman projects

Really interesting...please post details. Tks.

H

hakam

these 5 towers are not in the emirates city

[these towers are in marmooka city- ajman, i know the area very well because i invest there ,

thanks

H

hakam

i know ajman very well because i invest there

Hi,

so i know a hundreds of apportunities in the emirates city and marmooka city as well, so if you need my help or any advise you can call me or send me via this forums, by the way the 5 towers of the monarch are located in marmooka city not in the emirates city and i know their developer and i think they still have some appartments to sell in the pre-launch prices

thanks and good luck
hakam
00971 505591262

A

Aryan Khan

Hi,

so i know a hundreds of apportunities in the emirates city and marmooka city as well, so if you need my help or any advise you can call me or send me via this forums, by the way the 5 towers of the monarch are located in marmooka city not in the emirates city and i know their developer and i think they still have some appartments to sell in the pre-launch prices

thanks and good luck
hakam
00971 505591262
yes you are right.. it was wrongly posted as 'Emirates City'. Actually i was working on a project in Emirates City so things got mixed up.
Sorry for That. and Thanks for correction guys.

Regards

H

Haider

Al hambra Towers in Emirates City- Ajman By Tameerat

ALHambra Towers by Tameerat in Emirates City is in pre launch phase and you can get price range from 450 per Sqft - 490 Per Sqft.

Unique architecture and project run by highly professiona; and commited business group

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

A

Aryan Khan

For all who still think twice investing in such projects. Please note that Monarch tower is one of the 5 building projects of which one buidlign is G+95 (this will be the ICONIC tower of AJMAN) these 5 building will be adjoined with a mall. Which will help investors to enjoy a good profit returns for a higher demand.

Regards

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
For all who still think twice investing in such projects. Please note that Monarch tower is one of the 5 building projects of which one buidlign is G+95 (this will be the ICONIC tower of AJMAN) these 5 building will be adjoined with a mall. Which will help investors to enjoy a good profit returns for a higher demand.

Regards
do they have ESCREW and finance?
Are the developer and project approved and listed by RERA?!!

if not i think you should think twice prior making a decision. :rolleyes:

A

Aryan Khan

do they have ESCREW and finance?
Are the developer and project approved and listed by RERA?!!

if not i think you should think twice prior making a decision. :rolleyes:
Well Escrow is dubai s LAW... but the developer of this project is trust worthy cause they have already delievered good projects in Dubai and Ajman. And yes, inhouse finance is available. The huge 5 tower project is gonna happen... The G+95 building(iconic tower) gonna have a media marketing in 2 weeks which will support the prices as a high rise for Monarch tower as it is joined with that.

F

fws

Does anyone know anything about a pre-launch for Times Square in Emirates City? Thanks.

V

Vak

Right, i have been offered 1 Bed flat on 13th Floor of Monarch tower(G+45) facing Emperor(Iconic-tallest Ajman tower G+95) @ pre-launch price of 525 AED per sq.ft, total area is 768 sq.ft, extra 30k AED for car park.
5% at booking 5% in 2 mnths than 2% every month (45 installment) completion March 2012

Is it a good deal ?? please advice

H

hakam

Does anyone know more about Monarch Tower?? rates etc??
yes i got the price from the developer itself with a very good price starting from 465 to 550 AED psf , i can arrange for you to contact with them , so send me your e-mail
hakam

H

hakam

Right, i have been offered 1 Bed flat on 13th Floor of Monarch tower(G+45) facing Emperor(Iconic-tallest Ajman tower G+95) @ pre-launch price of 525 AED per sq.ft, total area is 768 sq.ft, extra 30k AED for car park.
5% at booking 5% in 2 mnths than 2% every month (45 installment) completion March 2012

Is it a good deal ?? please advice
yes, this is the pre-launch price, but it must facing the emperor tower because the other price is 499 AED

hakam

H

hakam

hi, folks i can suggest you another tower in marmooka city as well and it's on the emirates road itself next to the emperor tomer its name is sky tower, it's 60 floors and desiged by adnan safarini and the prices are much much lower, i bought there , one floor and some studios with 450 AED psf and you add 1 AED per floor , so if anybody are interested send me an e-mail to alomarhakam at yahoo dot com

hakam

A

Aryan Khan

yes i got the price from the developer itself with a very good price starting from 465 to 550 AED psf , i can arrange for you to contact with them , so send me your e-mail
hakam
Dear, I work with the developers.

Cheers

A

Aryan Khan

Does anyone know more about Monarch Tower?? rates etc??
I work with the developers, if you need any information on this project and the developers. Feel free to contact me. All rates, availability and details will be sent to you.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.