• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Dear All,

I've an offer from realestate agent (Resale) for a 680 sf 1BD for AED 1,000,000 all inclusive in Bay residence"" @ Business Bay, where SQF is around AED 1500.

Question is

Waht's your view about this project? the price is very reasonable but i have no information about the developer.

any ideas?

D

DAYFox

I think its not under construction yet.. The price is good, because current sqfet price in BB for residential is 2000AED and not 1500AED!

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
I think its not under construction yet.. The price is good, because current sqfet price in BB for residential is 2000AED and not 1500AED!
The realestate agent told me that construction is currently at first floor, i'll go and check my self.

cheers :cool:

R

Roshan

Dear All,

I've an offer from realestate agent (Resale) for a 680 sf 1BD for AED 1,000,000 all inclusive in Bay residence"" @ Business Bay, where SQF is around AED 1500.

Question is

Waht's your view about this project? the price is very reasonable but i have no information about the developer.

any ideas?
The developer should be DEC. They sell on Gross areas and not nett. Check what would be the gross to nett conversion ( usually 15% ).

Some sellers like Deeyar, U.P sell on nett ??.

Should get a better price than that. One of the members picked up for Dhs 1300.

Regards

Roshan

D

DAYFox

The developer should be DEC. They sell on Gross areas and not nett. Check what would be the gross to nett conversion ( usually 15% ).

Regards

Roshan
1300AED in BusinessBay for a project which is already under construction??? Are you sure about that? What time did those people buy?

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned

Regards

Roshan

you are totaly right, when i first got this offer it was 1300 - after one week it became 1500, i'll try to negotiate if i decided to buy.

do you think i should go for it?

C

Chamma

go for it man before its goes up to 2000 psf,

The only problem is that its very small for a one bedroom, but the price is cheap for business bay.... my advise is to check the location of the project in business bay itself whether its waterfront or in a key location as BB is Huge, also check the quality, c if they have a show appartment or something.

other than the size objection, its a very good price.

R

Roshan

go for it man before its goes up to 2000 psf,

The only problem is that its very small for a one bedroom, but the price is cheap for business bay.... my advise is to check the location of the project in business bay itself whether its waterfront or in a key location as BB is Huge, also check the quality, c if they have a show appartment or something.

other than the size objection, its a very good price.
Previous construction if any could be viewed to see the quality.

Roshan

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
unfortunatly there's no previous constructions to be viewd.

R

Roshan

unfortunatly there's no previous constructions to be viewd.
The price is good. The developer has been in the construction industry for a long time in India. I hope they carry out good work here.

Roshan

D

dubai911

Hi
I think it is low as the developer is dheeraj east coast - i have heard they are not so good in the market, is this true?

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Hi
I think it is low as the developer is dheeraj east coast - i have heard they are not so good in the market, is this true?
what do you mean about not being good? please explain more...:confused:

R

Roshan

Hi
Even I heard but you cannot judge them as they have not delivered.

Regards

Roshan

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Even I heard but you cannot judge them as they have not delivered.

Regards

Roshan
what i know is that they have a realy poor customer service, i called for general information, and they seemed very unaware of anything and not willing to provide any information.

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Any more information about the developer is most welcome.

D

dubai911

Sorry - I have no more information, but when your offered up to 400 AED off psf for the area, I question why that is the case?

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Sorry - I have no more information, but when your offered up to 400 AED off psf for the area, I question why that is the case?
I agree with you, that's why i'm not feeling safe about this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.