anyone know a good solicitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rich devaney

Hi i am one of the unlucky ones who have bought in Lagoa do Coelho .... i understand there is a group mainly Spanish who are in the process of legal proceedings against the developer,,, i am in contact with them but i wondered if anyone knows of a uk based solicitor who i might be able to contact to se where i stand legally....

regards rich

J

JMBroad

On the website which someone linked to earlier,

afectados-lagoadocoelho.com there is a person who is allegedly a representive for several English investors based in Barcelona;

Carmen C. R.
628 267 436 (mobile phone number)
Representante del colectivo inglés Barcelona - España

May be worth giving Carmen a ring for more information with regards to legal representation and may also have some pertinent information which would help you out.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi i am one of the unlucky ones who have bought in Lagoa do Coelho .... i understand there is a group mainly Spanish who are in the process of legal proceedings against the developer,,, i am in contact with them but i wondered if anyone knows of a uk based solicitor who i might be able to contact to se where i stand legally....

regards rich
You might try Manzanares as they speak English and are in Spain where Sanchez is.

R

rich devaney

On the website which someone linked to earlier,

afectados-lagoadocoelho.com there is a person who is allegedly a representive for several English investors based in Barcelona;

Carmen C. R.
628 267 436 (mobile phone number)
Representante del colectivo inglés Barcelona - España

May be worth giving Carmen a ring for more information with regards to legal representation and may also have some pertinent information which would help you out.
cheers have just contacted and very helpful, should be getting some news on monday.

regards rich

G

Golfingworld

Rich, I don't know the intricacies of this but common sense says....who exactly has your money..do you want it back....or are you just covering yourself? In my experience in life, the worst thing you can do is to spend money to chase money or a lost cause. I don't want to tell you anything you don't already know, but the pain of a bad debt is best accepted and then move on.
If you are in the UK you can raise an action in the "small claims track", it can be done online costs £60 I think you can action against a foreign firm too...it can be read up online in great detail. I doubt this action would recover your funds, but it would certainly move you up the list of plaintiffs as when a Court Order which could result in a CCJ lands on someone's mat, they soon decide who they want to deal with first!

Status
Not open for further replies.