Green Park by DAMAC in Jumeirah Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mazi

There is going to be a new lanuch by DAMAC in JV
Name: Green Park - Plot No JVT04 AMRA 001 and 002
Prices: around 1800aed/psf (for a studio)
Payment plan - over 3 years

I personally think it's too expensive for JV (even though it's DAMAC)

What do you think?

S

sap001

There is going to be a new lanuch by DAMAC in JV
Name: Green Park - Plot No JVT04 AMRA 001 and 002
Prices: around 1800aed/psf (for a studio)
Payment plan - over 3 years

I personally think it's too expensive for JV (even though it's DAMAC)

What do you think?
Hello mazi,

I have purchased an apartment from DAMAC (Lake View) which should have been ready in Dec 2006. I am still waiting for completion with no prospect of a definite date for possession! I have had endless letters about delays from DAMAC..........so my advice is DONOT buy anything from DAMAC.

sap001

M

mazi

Hello mazi,

I have purchased an apartment from DAMAC (Lake View) which should have been ready in Dec 2006. I am still waiting for completion with no prospect of a definite date for possession! I have had endless letters about delays from DAMAC..........so my advice is DONOT buy anything from DAMAC.

sap001
oh dear, i am sorry to hear that
the salesman i spoke to was going on and on about DAMAC's unrivalled reputation in completion on-time, quality etc etc basically trying to justify the highly inflated price by saying "well, it is a DAMAC property"

always good to hear from people with first-hand experience ;)

(btw - hope your property gets built soon and u get a nice return)

S

sap001

Hello Mazi,

Remember it is the job of DAMAC Salesmen to sell you their property; so always take what they with a pinch of salt. This is why I believe this forum is so useful, as you get to hear from others.

sap001

M

mazi

Thanks guys for the useful info

The price sounds crazy high too - I always thought JV was amongst the cheaper end of the market

M

maxclif

I have similar things about DAMAC from other people. Be cautious :)

B

berlinetta

I have similar things about DAMAC from other people. Be cautious :)

Hello guys,

DAMAC has its troubles indeed but one should not wonder if if it is too high only but also look at the history of their prices.

Most of their projects have seen prices go through the roof over the years while back then already they were considered expensive.

I bought a 1BED in 2004 with a car as it was the DSF, my ROI was about 100% within 8months and still people said expensive.

Delays? I totally agree, I am very happy I sold early and did not suffer the delay and no rent...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.