Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yogi

Anybody heard of this investment?

Do people think it will be any good?

O

Organics1

Hi There, I'm a new member so still trying to navigate around the site. In regards to Longevity, I actually live in Portugal and went down to Algarve last week to have a look at the location. It's about 5 minutes from Caldas De Monchique (thermal springs) which is very nice. In fact Monchique is one of my favourite areas of Algarve. When I looked at the web-site last week there wasn't much info on prices but the were offering a rental guarantee (not much though). I'm not that keen on apart hotels but if I was I still the start price of €200,000 is a bit top heavy. You get 4 weeks usage though ;-)

Y

Yogi

Hi There, I'm a new member so still trying to navigate around the site. In regards to Longevity, I actually live in Portugal and went down to Algarve last week to have a look at the location. It's about 5 minutes from Caldas De Monchique (thermal springs) which is very nice. In fact Monchique is one of my favourite areas of Algarve. When I looked at the web-site last week there wasn't much info on prices but the were offering a rental guarantee (not much though). I'm not that keen on apart hotels but if I was I still the start price of €200,000 is a bit top heavy. You get 4 weeks usage though ;-)
Thanks Organics1.

I'm quite new to Portugal after a few property investments further afield I am possibly looking at something a bit closer to home. Something that our family can easily use but also something that'll make money :)

Is Portugal suffering the same downward trend as Spain is at the moment?

My other European possibilities are Calabria, Italy and Budapest, Hungary.

O

Organics1

I can't say I know anything about the property market in either of those two countries but I have a bit of knowledge of Portugal. What you have to remember about Portugal is that it generally over the years (readily acknowledged) has had a much more afluent market and buyer than Spain. the market is suffering here but so is the whole globe thanks to the Americans ;-) and with the euro being SOOOOO strong at the moment. I'm not sure what you're looking for or how long you plan on using this property but if you let me know maybe I can be of some assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.