Dotty Postings

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michaelbush

I cannot believe it!! Dotty must have broken a record. He has managed to post 60 posts already having joined on the 1st of April (does this have significance?). He has achieved senior status in one day!
Unfortunately he has managed to rub people up the wrong way, I am sure not intentionally, in a similar fashion that "Been There" used to do.
The problem is that we all get a reminder in our e-mail boxes that there is another posting in a subscribed thread and when opened turns out to a one liner that does not actually tell anyone anything constructive. But hopefully today was just a day off school for Dotty and all will return to normal tomorrow.

M

michaelbush

Dotty, you obviously do have something to say, as you have been here for a lot longer than probably any of us, bar Ralph. I for one would welcome constructive comment, that informs facts, with sources, and information that can help people with their planned investments.
The Totally Property Forum is probably the best of its kind and while some of us are property agents as well, our comments are well intentioned if not always 100% correct.
Since you live in Natal, I would welcome a meet, to exchange ideas and information. I am always open to learn from someone with more knowledge, but please Dotty, no more one liners!!

D

Dotty

Banned
Intention

I do not need to go into long drawn out boring statistical quotes and resources as I am not in that area of work.Besides as you have seen from companies going under in Brazil who have not used their statistics,experience wisely nor planning.

The very best way to do business in Brazil is with a Brazilian .They know their land and they have their way of doing business.I mean I remember many years ago in Jericoacoara(Ceara) that we went into buying land and properties ,but it was a Bank Holiday and the Notary was closed.Can you believe that they went and opened it to seal the deal(thats what I love about Brazil!!) Funny really because every purchase I have made has been with Brazilians and have never had a hitch once(thank god).There are excellent companies here in Brazil with excellent backgrounds and excellent staff they are all half asleep and I will keep you informed .
Dotty, you obviously do have something to say, as you have been here for a lot longer than probably any of us, bar Ralph. I for one would welcome constructive comment, that informs facts, with sources, and information that can help people with their planned investments.
The Totally Property Forum is probably the best of its kind and while some of us are property agents as well, our comments are well intentioned if not always 100% correct.
Since you live in Natal, I would welcome a meet, to exchange ideas and information. I am always open to learn from someone with more knowledge, but please Dotty, no more one liners!!

S

Simon Eaton

can i change my vote, I rekon he is an agent!

he makes everything sound so crap, but as soon as he feels the time is right he will recommend a "Brilliant Brazilian Company" to make us all money, as he appears so negative, a positive suggestion would be considered more.

I like your thinking Dotty, but try to get some real advertising, not this crappy way.

P

PAUL-brasil

This Forum or soap opera, has bloody exploded! I ve not checked for a few days and its gone crazy, going to take me a week to catch up here! lol

S

Sao P

Dotty

Dotty... get back in. You are an eye opener ! Its great to get different opinions on the ground.

Look forward to more.

SP

J

JMBroad

:eek:

He posted the same message on four different posts, all one liners and answering to posts which were 4 months old with news which we've been discussing as a group for the past week and a bit. ("sanchez gone bust")

If that's what it takes to open your eyes then maybe you should drink more coffee.

D

Dotty

Banned
planet cuckoo

Simon, I am not an agent and I will not repeat myself again?This is what I mean the arrogance one has.As for negativity , I really think you are wrong!Just realistic.You are in the area of sales ,but I am a long term ancient investor and I do not need to mention companies here either!

he makes everything sound so crap, but as soon as he feels the time is right he will recommend a "Brilliant Brazilian Company" to make us all money, as he appears so negative, a positive suggestion would be considered more.

I like your thinking Dotty, but try to get some real advertising, not this crappy way.

D

Dotty

Banned
well actually.........

I had not noticed the posts were old as I was a new member to the system!
:eek:

He posted the same message on four different posts, all one liners and answering to posts which were 4 months old with news which we've been discussing as a group for the past week and a bit. ("sanchez gone bust")

If that's what it takes to open your eyes then maybe you should drink more coffee.

D

Dotty

Banned
Whos Ralph??

Whos RALPH?

D

Dotty

Banned
i AM NOT AN AGENT..........BORING

J

JMBroad

/Sigh

Dotty, you are doing it again... Please... take a deep breath and count to ten.

You quoted and answered that same post by Simon yesterday - please stop wasting your time and our time. Read things thoroughly, think about them then post when you have something constructive to say.

i AM NOT AN AGENT..........BORING
Simon, I am not an agent and I will not repeat myself again?This is what I mean the arrogance one has.As for negativity , I really think you are wrong!Just realistic.You are in the area of sales ,but I am a long term ancient investor and I do not need to mention companies here either!

R

RalphJ

Whos RALPH?

I'm Ralph, Dotty. And although I agree with many things you said, there are many that I disagree with as well.

Although I'm a developer as well as a consultant and agent as well on the ground here in Brazil I do not agree that by simply going with a brazilian agent or even buying directly from a brazilian seller means you are going to get a better deal.....especially if you're a gringo.

Large percentages of people here (brazilians) prey on gringo's and their lack of market knowledge....and that's a fact. With everything from taxicab rides to purchasing large tracts of land.

D

Dotty

Banned
That depends who you deal with.I have only dealt with various immobiliarias
large and small (unknown ) over the years ,but most have one thing and that is experience and knowledge of buying and selling and renting and receiving the money due.I have never been hounded probably because I blend in now after a number of years.There has been talk on this forum of 10% discount.In my time it was 30% cash buys with construtors direct and easily negotiable.I guess thats no longer the case.Very interesting,the tax rides a killer though.They must be making a fortune!Where do you develop??(these are major companies in Brazil)Off plan and not.
I'm Ralph, Dotty. And although I agree with many things you said, there are many that I disagree with as well.

Although I'm a developer as well as a consultant and agent as well on the ground here in Brazil I do not agree that by simply going with a brazilian agent or even buying directly from a brazilian seller means you are going to get a better deal.....especially if you're a gringo.

Large percentages of people here (brazilians) prey on gringo's and their lack of market knowledge....and that's a fact. With everything from taxicab rides to purchasing large tracts of land.

M

michaelbush

Dotty
Please do not revert to one liners, I have just opened 4 or 5 of your postings that had nothing to say that had not already been said in an earlier response, or opened a new subject of little interest. It appears that you really like to get your name on the last post even if it means you have to post inconsequential and trivial one liners. eg. If you wanted to ask who invested in GNG, why not put that in the GNG thread? You are certain of scams at present? Why not post information useful to others about your knowledge. There is already more than one thread dealing with that. If you can add to it, that would be useful. This type of abuse of the Forum will lead to people leaving in droves .........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Dotty

Banned
Thats not true.The forum is about open discussions and opinions.I do not have to believe you for one minute about anything you say,but I am interested in what people have to say.We have that choice !
Dotty
Please do not revert to one liners, I have just opened 4 or 5 of your postings that had nothing to say that had not already been said in an earlier response, or opened a new subject of little interest. It appears that you really like to get your name on the last post even if it means you have to post inconsequential and trivial one liners. eg. If you wanted to ask who invested in GNG, why not put that in the GNG thread? You are certain of scams at present? Why not post information useful to others about your knowledge. There is already more than one thread dealing with that. If you can add to it, that would be useful. This type of abuse of the Forum will lead to people leaving in droves .........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Dotty
I second that.

M

michaelbush

Thats not true.The forum is about open discussions and opinions.I do not have to believe you for one minute about anything you say,but I am interested in what people have to say.We have that choice !
Dotty - you joined on the 1st April- I thought it was an April Fools Joke! You have managed to post more than anyone in the 28 days on this Forum, than most post in a year! I guess you do not work, but have insomnia! If you are a proper person you would have a proper name like the other serious people who live here and work here, and the others who contribute, with working knowledge or personal experience here. Bet you have MSM, Orkut, AIM, and many other chat sites too, to keep you busy. But you do not have a real name. That is why nobody can take you seriously. You decline to reply to an invitation to meet for a chat over a beer, or to answer simple questions. I wonder why!!

D

Dotty

Banned
Micheal,if you werent so rude maybe you would have a nicer response!Anyway,I shall sign off now for my morning jog in the rain and wait for sunny weather. Ciao
Dotty - you joined on the 1st April- I thought it was an April Fools Joke! You have managed to post more than anyone in the 28 days on this Forum, than most post in a year! I guess you do not work, but have insomnia! If you are a proper person you would have a proper name like the other serious people who live here and work here, and the others who contribute, with working knowledge or personal experience here. Bet you have MSM, Orkut, AIM, and many other chat sites too, to keep you busy. But you do not have a real name. That is why nobody can take you seriously. You decline to reply to an invitation to meet for a chat over a beer, or to answer simple questions. I wonder why!!

Status
Not open for further replies.