Property Management

V

vito

Hi all,
I am collecting opinions and feedback about the progress and development of the property management in Bulgaria and especially what english owners think about that new for Bulgaria service.

R

rabarbaro

Are you english ? I'm italian, and I've plenty of things to say....about the management...

S

sonia36

Hi. I bought a studio in Sunny Beach (Nessebar Fort Club) which was completed last November. I have employed a company called PM Group to take over the management and (so far) they have been nothing but helpful. I dont know if they are particularly expensive in comparison to other companies but they certainly seem very professional, the girl I deal with speaks perfect English, replies to my queries almost immediately and emails me weekly with a report after checking on the property. As I am having a furniture pack delivered and a kitchen installed and PM Group have also agreed to be there on delivery and completion and do a snagging list on my behalf to save me flying out to Bulgaria :)

R

runchev

Hi. I bought a studio in Sunny Beach (Nessebar Fort Club) which was completed last November. I have employed a company called PM Group to take over the management and (so far) they have been nothing but helpful. I dont know if they are particularly expensive in comparison to other companies but they certainly seem very professional, the girl I deal with speaks perfect English, replies to my queries almost immediately and emails me weekly with a report after checking on the property. As I am having a furniture pack delivered and a kitchen installed and PM Group have also agreed to be there on delivery and completion and do a snagging list on my behalf to save me flying out to Bulgaria :)
Hi Sonia,

To be honest with you, PMG is the biggest and well known management company in Bulgaria, and especially in Sunny Beach region.

E

ecboots

Is PMG also the largest property management company in Bansko?

M

marian o boyle

I think it is crazy for any property owner to have to sign a power of attorney to a property management company to manage the rental of your property. It is open to widespread abuse and I would advise all owners to exercise caution, by signing all these poa's and contract agreements does not mean you will get your rental profit and it also does not mean your bills will be paid on your behalf, if you want to know more as I cannot name names here you can feel free to ring me <snip>