Dubai chapter of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

Friends,

We have had a lot of interactions on the forum nd thought it was time to reach out and take a step forward.

As they say real estate is all about net working, sharing of information. At times it helps to sit around and have a one to one discussion. Form a group wher problems can be discussed and sorted out.

On behalf of few other members, I take this opportunity to extend an invitation to members who would like to join this group.

Look forward to your replies.

Regards

Roshan

R

Rammah

Friends,

We hv had a lot of interactions on the forum nd thought it was time to reach out and take a step forward.

As they say real estate is all about net working, sharing of information. At times it helps to sit around and have a one to one discussion. Form a group wher problems can be discussed and sorted out.

On behalf of few other members, I take this opportunity to extend an invitation to members who would like to join this group.

My email is romel at emirates dot net dot ae

Those who are interested can post their email.

Regards

Roshan
Would've loved to, but in London!
Keep the meeting date public, as I may be in there sometime in March, and I'll then join in!

Good Idea

R

Roshan

Keep the meeting date public, as I may be in there sometime in March, and I'll then join in!

Good Idea
Wow, we now have an international visitor. If this idea clicks, we will have one meeting especially for you.

Take care & thanks for the interest shown.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

Hi All
Thanks to Roshan
I would be available on my e mail as below and for any further meetings we plan in Dubai for members to meet.
[email protected]
Bye

P

Pegasus

Dubai Property.

Hello Roshan,

Hey i new to this industry, i have recently joined a Real Estate firm in dubai .
Because of this forum i came too lot of thing about this real estate buisness.

I would like to be an active participant too....
you can mail me the details pradeep dot methakar at gmail dot

Regards

Pradeep
Pegasus Realty LLC
M-0559957894

Friends,

We hv had a lot of interactions on the forum nd thought it was time to reach out and take a step forward.

My email is romel at emirates dot net dot ae

Those who are interested can post their contact number and email.

Regards

Roshan

D

DAYFox

Good Idea
I would love to join too. But I am located in Germany ;) At least one or two times a year i am in Dubai because of my investments.. Therefore please keep me updated! My email dafox85 at web dot de

thx

R

Roshan

Great Idea,myself am in the UK though.
Overseas members can give their email addresses and we will keep you updated on the meetings. Topics discussed...

We could arrange for special meetings when we have overseas delegates in town.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

Hi All
Thanks to Roshan
I would be available on my e mail as below and for any further meetings we plan in Dubai for members to meet.
[email protected]
Bye
Hi guys,

How about an informal meeting to discuss past, present & future ofreal estate in Dubai.

I will email you sometimnext week and we can take it from there.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

yeah, that s fine roshan.
It would have been better if we could arrange it on 20th. since its a holiday here on 20,it would have been feasible for people to come. But still we can fix a friday afternoon for meeting.

P

Prop Guru

I am located New York, therefore will be unable to join the meetings. I do come every 3-4 months to Dubai and would love to meet all the members of this group. I would appreciate it, if you could include me on the email updates as well. Thanks
Jethani at ggredubai dot com

R

Roshan

I am located New York, therefore will be unable to join the meetings. I do come every 3-4 months to Dubai and would love to meet all the members of this group. I would appreciate it, if you could include me on the email updates as well. Thanks
Jethani at ggredubai dot com
Propguru,

I have noted your email address and will send you updates and some news as well. We could arrange for a special meeting when you are in town.

This goes for other members as well. Join in guys, it's fun to sit and talk property.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

Hello Roshan,

Hey i new to this industry, i have recently joined a Real Estate firm in dubai .
Because of this forum i came too lot of thing about this real estate buisness.

I would like to be an active participant too....
you can mail me the details pradeep dot methakar at gmail dot

Regards

Pradeep
Pegasus Realty LLC
M-0559957894
Pegasus,

Saved your email as well as mpats. I presume there is com after the dot in your email address you have given above.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

yeah, that s fine roshan.
It would have been better if we could arrange it on 20th. since its a holiday here on 20,it would have been feasible for people to come. But still we can fix a friday afternoon for meeting.
mpat,

20th seems to be a bit tight for me. Good Friday & Easter coming up, we will be in church.

We could have it on a friday or any other day which is OK for all.

Will email you.

Thanks

Roshan

M

mpat

All forumites / investors are wel come for this meeting and it should be a great way to discuss property and share great investment ideas from members.Later on we can form a group of investors to represent our proposals in front of RERA and other master developers.what other members think ?

B

Bilal Usman

All forumites / investors are wel come for this meeting and it should be a great way to discuss property and share great investment ideas from members.Later on we can form a group of investors to represent our proposals in front of RERA and other master developers.what other members think ?
Hey Great Idea ! But i am In Pakistan and Same as Come twice a year for my properties. Any ways do inform me too. my e-mail is [email protected].

Z

zlajoni

Great idea, sign me in :)
My email is z l a j a 8 1 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

R

Roshan

WOW mpat,

Fantastic idea. A great way to start. The idea is to share ideas. Each query becomes a case study for us and that's the learning process.

Discussions could be centred on hot projects. The ideas could be nevr ending. I have taken a note of all the emails and emails can be sent sometime next week.

Regards

Roshan

T

Tereza C.

Friends,

We have had a lot of interactions on the forum nd thought it was time to reach out and take a step forward.

Regards

Roshan
Hi Roshan,

I recently joined a developer in Dubai and since then have been visiting this forum. I really like your idea on meeting in person, as I would like to know more about today's real estate. Please drop me an e-mail on /terri dash 84 at hotmail dot co dot uk/

Thanks in advance.

Tereza

D

DubaiDMC

Sounds like a great idea,

Please keep me informed with any meetings and other information regarding investment property.

thebest2invest (at) hotmail dot co dot uk

Thank you

BS

Friends,

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.