Property rental issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redseasound

..and all made to measure so everything fits perfectly. I went to his workshop and saw them making the furniture and the workmanship was top notch - dove tail joints. He insists on measuring up himself in the apartment as well before he makes it all. Dining table hand made was £40 and chairs £25 each. Really nice sun loungers - like the teak ones here - £25 each with foldaway table attached for those lovely cold drinks!! Water heater was about £90 and about £300 for 2 AC units. Sofa bed £300 and matching chair £90.
If you decide on this option be aware that the factories tend to change the designs of the materials every 2 months. So if you want matching fabric make sure you order it at the same time and from the same batch. Someone I knew did nt and the colour of the scatter cushions didnt quite match.
hi queenie thanks for the welcome in the introductions. my recommendation is use other peoples real life recommendations like queenie (how about people pm you to request the name and number of the person you used)?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Redsea - they are more than welcome to. I have some websites as well of furniture suppliers but most are based in Sharm and the majority on this forum have interests in Hurghada. I am a minority Im afraid!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
at this moment in time there is not alot of people on here that have recieved there apartments and enjoying them.

WHERE ARE ALL THE POEPLE LIKE ME THAT HAVE GOT THERE APARTMENTS?

is everyone just in the process of either buying or selling them?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Can I help

Dear All,
I live in Hurghada and i can tell you some details about properties you need to know and for furniture i have a German interio Designer who work on European Standards. if any questions let me know
Thanks

J

johnwayne

Banned
Renting out

Hi - could anyone tell us - if - and it's a big if - we decided to rent our apartment out at the OASIS Resort - how would we go about it? We could advertise locally, but how could we advertise further afield? An agent? - thanks in advance!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - could anyone tell us - if - and it's a big if - we decided to rent our apartment out at the OASIS Resort - how would we go about it? We could advertise locally, but how could we advertise further afield? An agent? - thanks in advance!
Hi Johnwayne - you go go through the local Real Estate agents in Hurghada if you are talking long term. If short term there are lots of letting agents in the UK that will advertise it on the internet. Put a search in google.
Also you can put it on here Egypt, real estate directory. Add your Egypt website here. Add url

M

MissTeek

property management wanted

dear amipraj
if you need any help in and around hurghada just ask, i run a small management agency here and know most things

Hi Seamstress please can you tell me if you cover Sahl-Hasheesh as i have purchased an apt there and need a cleaning company etc. Many thanks for your time in replying. MT

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
form a cooperative

hi

is anyone planning on setting up a rental portal or website and forming rental company??

we are planning to rent when built and will make it a priority to speak to local businesses in the area on a you scratch my back i scratch yours basis to advertise my property for rent.

its a difficult decision really for us and we are talking to lots of friends ,work colleagues and trying to generate interest that way. being in the uk its difficult to manage the rentalside and we want to make sure we get our rental income ... any ideas will be welcome

queenie40something

queenie40something

H1 Wghosh

What I am thinking of doing is approaching dive schools in the UK and seeing whether they will put an advert in their newsletters or on their websites.
Could generate some rental and also if one club member booked the apartment and were more than happy they would then spread the word amongst the dive community. As they say the best form of advertising is by word of mouth.
Divers would I imagine much prefer to hire an apartment as they will have more room to store their gear and the self catering option would suit them.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
H1 Wghosh

What I am thinking of doing is approaching dive schools in the UK and seeing whether they will put an advert in their newsletters or on their websites.
Could generate some rental and also if one club member booked the apartment and were more than happy they would then spread the word amongst the dive community. As they say the best form of advertising is by word of mouth.
Divers would I imagine much prefer to hire an apartment as they will have more room to store their gear and the self catering option would suit them.
Great Idea queenie I realy admire it, and it would help many people to rent their flats

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks George - I thought it could be a good one xxx

D

dave99

Build a web-site

Do you know any of the other owners - if so get together and build your own web-site and get it Googled - very cheap and easy option if you or one of the other owners have the time to do it

- try this on google "Mr Site", it's an easy to use web-site builder, lots of others to try.

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
Do you know any of the other owners - if so get together and build your own web-site and get it Googled - very cheap and easy option if you or one of the other owners have the time to do it

- try this on google "Mr Site", it's an easy to use web-site builder, lots of others to try.

if i could gain enough interest id set up a uk property rental place out in hurghada and set up there .. bit risky at the moment with the boom in its infancy

D

dave99

NO risk with just a web-site

if i could gain enough interest id set up a uk property rental place out in hurghada and set up there .. bit risky at the moment with the boom in its infancy
NO risk with just a web-site - easy to test the water at virtually no cost - just your time.

There is no way to make this is a viable business yet - I suspect that once there is a real market that the big selling agents will take over this as another income stream anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.