Advertising and Promotional

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

This forum is for general discussion purposes.

As per the forum rules this section must not be used for promotional or advertising purposes.

All promotional posts and threads must be kept in the sales section where if you have not already done so you can upgrade your account to Premium membership.

Any threads or posts that are seen as promotional will unfortunately be deleted.

If any member receives any promotional PM's or emails from an Agent please advise a moderator.

Regards

Alison

D

dave99

Too right

Hi all

This forum is for general discussion purposes.

As per the forum rules this section must not be used for promotional or advertising purposes.

All promotional posts and threads must be kept in the sales section where if you have not already done so you can upgrade your account to Premium membership.

Any threads or posts that are seen as promotional will unfortunately be deleted.

If any member receives any promotional PM's or emails from an Agent please advise a moderator.

Regards

Alison
Hopefully you will be adding some comment and explanation with any deletions, unlike the previous moderators.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Dave - I do try and send a PM when it is clearly a promotional post.

D

dave99

Editing ?

Hi Dave - I do try and send a PM when it is clearly a promotional post.
In the past when promotional posts have "got through" it would have been better to actually edit out the promo bits since quite often there is some "good stuff" in the post that also gets lost.

I think that without some help you may get overwhelmed reading lots of posts to do this but it is far better than simply deleting.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Dave - there is alot of editting as well eg deleting email addresses, sentences that state PM me for more details etc.

D

dave99

This is old stuff really

Hi Dave - there is alot of editting as well eg deleting email addresses, sentences that state PM me for more details etc.
. This is old stuff really - goes back to before you were a moderator

- Sorry not trying to imply that you are not doing any editing.

Good luck - no easy job

Status
Not open for further replies.