New Developments North of Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noushkey

Pearl Vista Beach Apartments

HAs anyone heard of these apartments and if they are in a built up area?

Any info greatly received.

D

dave99

No Promotional posts please

No Promotional posts please. Simple facts - no need for prices etc

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Yes, they are on the road out of Hurghada towards El Gouna.

A

awahee123

Banned
I can't remember coming across this one, maybe someone can tell us a bit more about it or who the developer is etc.
All information will be welcomed.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I can tell you but won't i get in trouble for it?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi reivermead,

Why would you get in trouble?,Please tell us about this development.
Hi, i will post tomorrow the details of this development. It was released on Monday so brand new which is why you won't have heard of it yet.

A

awahee123

Banned
Thanks for that rivermead,

It is always interesting to add information regarding new developments as long as no one is trying to sell them in these posts if you know what I mean.
We have the sales section for selling,however getting to know the newer developments does help as these will hopefully be future topics for the forum.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hello to you all,

Here are some basic details of Pearl Vista as i mentioned it is on the road between Hurghada and El Gouna.

A great investment opportunity by the shores of the Red Sea. Prices starting
from only *****. Pearl Vista Beach Apartments are only 150 metres away from pearl white, sandy beaches. Pearl Vista consists of 162 gated, European-styled terraced apartments with communal tropical gardens, swimming pools and pool bar.

The complex will provide year-round services. These include maintenance,
gardening and laundry services. The ground floor will house private facilities including a fully-equipped gymnasium, games room and Internet cafe/business centre.

Hope that helps, i will try to get an exact location for you near landmarks etc...

Regards,

Neil

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I have just seen some site photographs and it is not built up at all.

N

noushkey

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has paid a deposit on any of the new developments being built between Hurghada and El Gouna?

I have paid a deposit on a studio in the Pearl Vista Complex but there is not much to see at the moment. It would be nice to share views with someone else on here and swap ideas and maybe meet up out there once they are built.

Anyone?:confused:

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi I have merged these 2 threads into 1 thread.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi

I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has paid a deposit on any of the new developments being built between Hurghada and El Gouna?

I have paid a deposit on a studio in the Pearl Vista Complex but there is not much to see at the moment. It would be nice to share views with someone else on here and swap ideas and maybe meet up out there once they are built.

Hi followingmost of Projects Between Hurghada and El Gouna
1- Regency Beach
2- Nubia Resort
3- Hania Beach
4- Oasis Projects
5- ElKhayam
6- Nagwa Resort
7- Pyramids 2
8- Regency Villas
9- Al Dora
10- El Helal Complx
11- crystal Water
12- Al Rivera Project

if i got any news about any other projects inthis area will let you know

L

lyndsay552

Anyone know the exact location of Pearl Vista compared to Oasis Resort? Just being noisey!!!

Lyndsay

S

Sarah C

hi,

I think the Pearl Vista is now called Aquarious, if this is correct then i was at the site last week. We are considering buying there. At the moment there isnt anything!! Just a few apartment blocks being built, i think the one across the road from the site is the regency beach

Neil please correct me if i am wrong!!!

Sarah

Last edited:
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

hi,

I think the Pearl Vista is now called Aquarious, if this is correct then i was at the site last week. We are considering buying there. At the moment there isnt anything!! Just a few apartment blocks being built, i think the one across the road from the site is the regency beach

Neil please correct me if i am wrong!!!

Sarah
Hi Sarah, never one to correct a lady usually but you did ask!! Pearl Vista is Pearl Vista, the first phase, Aquarius is the second phase. Like DP 1 an 2 PV is DP1 and Aquarius DP2.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else i have all the information.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi

Hi Noushkey, i was helping WWD out at the weekend at the "A Place in The Sun" exhibition and Pearl Vista was very popular, so you are now one of many, not sure how many people will know of this forum though. Take care and as usual i have now set up a distribution list for PV owners and will email regular updates once construction begins.

S

Sarah C

thanks neil!!!

Can you let me know the average price on a 2 bed facing the pool on both developments
Sarahx

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

thanks neil!!!

Can you let me know the average price on a 2 bed facing the pool on both developments
Sarahx
Hi Sarah, of course i can but only on Pearl Vista at the moment as Aquarius has not yet been released. I will email you tomorrow, take care and speak to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.