What do you think of Mineral Water for development in Bulgaria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manchester

Hello Everyone,

I've been recently proposed to make an investment in a mineral water source in Bulgaria. Do you think its a good opportunity to spend my money in?

E

elitehomes

Hi,
I don't think this is a good investment right now.Depends how much you have to invest and how fast you want to return your money back.Anyway this is not a good investment there is a lot of mineral water sources owned by big companies.This is my opinion so do whatever you think is right.

E

elitehomes

Hi,
I think this is not a good investment right now.There a lot of mineral water sources owned by big companies.This is my opinion.Do whatever you think is right.

S

Salt Lake

It might be a good idea. Summer and winter tourism are already pretty much developed. On the other hand I wouldn't say so about the spa tourism which can be combined with congress tourism. Still, I think it would be better if you are more specific about the location.

R

rayk150

water

summers are hot, but its a bad investment for sure

U

user12

property with mineral spa rights or water rights in bulgaria

Hello Everyone,

I've been recently proposed to make an investment in a mineral water source in Bulgaria. Do you think its a good opportunity to spend my money in?
Hi

i had a property for sale last year which a property with many rooms just like a hotel,it had been currently used as a care home but also had a medical centre on site,also with mineral water on site which was used as a spa to help cure people
living in the care home

i think the original price was around 3m Euro but could have been purchased for 2 and a half million

just a source for you if you are looking to invest

Status
Not open for further replies.