Where have you bought in Egypt and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

So Where Have You Purchased In Egypt And Why???

:)I was wondering where people had bought in Egypt and on what development. What were your reasons for buying ie. lifestyle or investment.

All comments welcome.

Regards
RED

M

MrSkipsey

Hania Beach - reservation deposits down at least -

Why?
Beach front location
Directly between El Gouna and Hurghada - hoping when they develop that road it will unite everything and Ill be in the middle. If not,....Im happy with nothing either side of me for a few miles - Id feel more VIP then!
Suits my budget
I enjoy diving

Its in Egypt on the Red Sea so this is all that matters!! ;)

R

redangel7861

Hania Beach - reservation deposits down at least -

Why?
Beach front location
Directly between El Gouna and Hurghada - hoping when they develop that road it will unite everything and Ill be in the middle. If not,....Im happy with nothing either side of me for a few miles - Id feel more VIP then!
Suits my budget
I enjoy diving

Its in Egypt on the Red Sea so this is all that matters!! ;)
Hi Skip.

Well done I think you have made a very wise choice.

Regards
RED:D

M

MrSkipsey

Only time will tell mate. Im keeping my fingers crossed as my first time at buying any property wont tuur into a disaster and be my last with my fingers burnt!

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Guys,

I have purchased on Suleder,because I like the feel of the area,I have a beautiful sea view from my apartment and roof terrace (bragg bragg LOL) and I am near to the esplanade which I do like quite a lot.
I am also very near to Sekalla where I can go if I need to get stressed out LOL,so I can then come back to my apartment and chill.
In Hurghada we will be well placed to visit Luxor or Cairo,as well as the excellent resorts of El-Gouna and Sahl Hasheesh.
I'm sure some people will think there are better places but for me I am happy with my place and am looking forward to getting out there for good in the coming years.
I am thinking about investing in another property but I am not letting you guys in just yet, until I decide for myself first.(Or the other half decides LOL).
To be Honest I really do like Egypt a lot ,probably one of the better destinations I have travelled to in my short life, on a more serious note it does offer a lot and everything is quite cheap,living costs are reasonable unless you are british then then there is a premium to pay but on the whole when I'm in the Uk I can't wait to get back over there and when i'm over there I really don't want to come back to the UK.
So that tells a story in itself.

crombiestone

crombiestone

El Gouna for Me

I bought in El Gouna .

To be honest 3 years ago there wasn't much option elsewhere .

It was bought as a lifestyle purchase as I had no idea about foreign property at the time , I loved the resort after visiting for a holiday and the property was affordable . I also saw the great potential of El Gouna as it has realised about all that people dont like ,or aren't sure ,about Egypt ( Security ,hassle etc) and set to rectify it to make a better holiday experience .

I like that its popularity almost came about by mistake and that it set out to be an experimental town which has since adapted due to its increased popularity and continues to flourish.

I like that its quiet ,I like that I dont get hassled and I like that it has an exclusive feel without being too snobby .I dont mind that its more expensive .I think that its worth it . People are always prepared to pay more for the best .

My little place in El Gouna is my little slice of paradise and buying there was the best decision I could have ever made.

Last edited:
D

distant dreamer

I'll second that about El Gouna, Crombiestone!!

By the way, I seem to think I read that you're going there again soon. We're off early March, so will look out for you!

E

EmergingMarkets

I've bought in La Siesta. Very low density developement but is right on the waters edge on the Gulf of Suez. I bought 2 one-bed apartments. I think that developments with thousands of units will be harder to re-sell that's why I bought here. Although it's 1 1/2 hrs from Cairo aiport, it is totally stunning and there are only 90 apartments. There is already interest in renting them and the prices have already gone up substantially.

I also love diving and will definitely use them for the odd week or two myself!

Watson

Watson

I have bought 2 in Desert Pearl. (2 Bed & Studio)

Both to rent out,but would look to sell 2bed in 5 years and keep the studio for personal use.

Time will tell but big name food chains going there and big name night club there already.

M

mtrtnik

Suleder (quite good location adn will soon be finished and ready to resell),Lotus and Hurghada Dreams (good location both),all together 10 apartments, mainly 2 bedrooms and yes, it's not for persoanl use but investition :) For personal use I'm looking to yellow-red beachfront building in front of Lotus development. Anybody have idea of name and developer or some contact where I can buy it?

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Hello

Suleder (quite good location adn will soon be finished and ready to resell),Lotus and Hurghada Dreams (good location both),all together 10 apartments, mainly 2 bedrooms and yes, it's not for persoanl use but investition :) For personal use I'm looking to yellow-red beachfront building in front of Lotus development. Anybody have idea of name and developer or some contact where I can buy it?
I think its called Esplanada and Resort Alliance are selling it. Ask Derek (propertywatch1) who showed it to me. Its round corner from mcdonalds.

Regards

WETMIDS33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
which lotus we are talking about? or which area can you be morespecified?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I think its called Esplanada and Resort Alliance are selling it. Ask Derek (propertywatch1) who showed it to me. Its round corner from mcdonalds.

Regards

WETMIDS33
If its Esplanada so its Not Resort Aliance, Resort Aliance have only Yellow Building called Sar's Resident, if its Esplanada its another company Called Mehana

L

lyndsay552

Hi,

We have bought 3 apartments in 3 locations for 3 different reasons.

The 1st is in Oasis Resort, which is a large 2 bed and this is to live in full time. Suits us nicely as it isn't a massive resort (about 200). We loved the design, its like a polo mint and with the public beach directly across the street, we have guaranteed sea views. It is a bit far out of the town but we will have a car and there are already plans to build a supermarket next door. Hopefully it will be ready by december at th latest.

The 2nd is a decent size 1 bed in regency towers. This is to rent out once oasis resort is completed. This gives us some where to put all our junk prior to the move. It's in an excellent location and is finished to the highest standard that I saw in Hurghada.

The last 1 was a bit of a last minute decision and is in regency beach. We had planned to get a 1 bed but with all the changes we just couldn't afford it, got a studio. Depending how the rental market is going by the time regency beach is completed, we might just flip this and buy another off plan.

Fingers are getting sore typing!!!

Lyndsay

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi we have bought a 1 bedroom apartment on Sierra at Nabq Bay Sharm. We fell in love with Sharm and its people a couple of years ago. We had considered buying a property and we saw Sierra last October. It was such a good price that we couldnt say no.

We are eventually hoping to jack it all in and move there. In the mean time we will use it for our holidays and pissibly let it to family and friends.

With Easyjet now flying to Sharm we hope we will be able to nip over for long week - ends.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Sara's Residence

The Resort Alliance project facing the Sinbad Aqua Park is Sara's Residence; see pictures below. The photo is not new; building is rendered and painted cream now. Sinbad Aqua Park is on left.

Attachments

M

mtrtnik

From picture I'd say Esplanada Mall. It's just 50 meters from sea, it has swimming pool in front of building and private beach. I also have pictures but I'm not sure if I can already post them on forum since I'm new here :)

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
From picture I'd say Esplanada Mall. It's just 50 meters from sea, it has swimming pool in front of building and private beach. I also have pictures but I'm not sure if I can already post them on forum since I'm new here :)
just when you click on post reply scroll down and you will find a button (Manage attachments) this willopen awindow for you to upload pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.