whats a good price in jumeirah village per sq/ft?

whos buying in the JV?

• idiots with no idea

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • people with the right idea

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • people who just want a home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • investors

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy R

i've seen a 2963 sq/ft villa / town house in JVC for sale.
i'm told the 750-800 per sq/ft is cheap at todays prices. is this correct?
it seems the price per sq/ft is on the way up in dubai due to the construction costs, but i suppose only time will tell.
has anyone brought into the tamweel 97% mortgage deal and what do you think of it?
i've seen plenty of negitive commets on the JV projects, but not a lot of positive ones. is there any?
from what i've seen of the JV area and dubai as a whole, there just aren't going to be many new villa / house of this size and that price coming onto the market, which will be close to the mariner, the emirates mall and not having to take a 2 hour taxi ride or a trip down the emirates road and dicing with the truck wars on there!

cheers,

Andy R

G

georgihh

i've seen a 2963 sq/ft villa / town house in JVC for sale.
i'm told the 750-800 per sq/ft is cheap at todays prices. is this correct?
it seems the price per sq/ft is on the way up in dubai due to the construction costs, but i suppose only time will tell.
has anyone brought into the tamweel 97% mortgage deal and what do you think of it?
i've seen plenty of negitive commets on the JV projects, but not a lot of positive ones. is there any?
from what i've seen of the JV area and dubai as a whole, there just aren't going to be many new villa / house of this size and that price coming onto the market, which will be close to the mariner, the emirates mall and not having to take a 2 hour taxi ride or a trip down the emirates road and dicing with the truck wars on there!

cheers,

Andy R
JVS doesn’t exist so nobody knows or can tell what a good price is.
They can tell you 800 per sq foot is a good price, but what you buy you don’t know.
Maybe your developer will cancel the project or delay it for couple of years.
It’s like a gamble.
If you really want to gamble – go to Vegas
If you really want to invest and make money from Dubai buy something ready and rent it out.

W

Wannaberich

Another option is the buy into something thats just started to be built.Try Silicon Oasis as theres a number of properties on the way and this will be an easy place to rent.

A

Andy R

i've actually seen the villas and town houses going up in jumeirah village circle so why do you say it doesn't exsit?
the location as to be comparable to the lake and the spring.

S

sval

Jvs

I think JVS is a very very underrated development considering its locational advantages. It is going to be quite good for long term investors once the infrastructure gets ready by 2010; of course not for those looking to flip properties immediately or speculators sitting abroad looking to make a quick buck! By 2012, it will also have the Purple LINE Passing through.

A

Andy R

only time will tell.
unlike the Ranches it has the roads in place to get you into town without having to deal with the emirates road nightmare.

S

sreejith_m

JVS is an upcoming locality and its not over priced for the time being because , its just under construction and you can see those tall cranes and heavy vehicles passing by . But that is quite natural and if you see the property prices , JVS is now in down streams ( 800/ sqft) and once it reaches the near finishing stage ,prices will shoot up and that's the time when investors makes a good margin , rightly said by "sval" other than those who flip ,but for genuine investors its too good to invest .

JOHNNY-D

JOHNNY-D

i strongly agree with u, sreejith_m.
u're right, Jmeira Village will have a boom in prices in the future, just like Sports City, buddy!

A

Andy R

whats a good price in jumeirah village per sq/ft going up!

It’s been a while since I’ve added any comments to the site, but it seems the smart money has bet on the town house & villas in jumeirah village triangle and circle. (JVS)
an article in "7 Days" yesderday listed AED 1500 sq/ft which is showing a healthy increase from when I 1st posted this question 10 months ago. (AED 750 to 850 per sq/ft)

The fact that the gentlemen who wrote the article made a quote saying it is still reasonably priced at AED1500 per sq /ft tells me it still has a way to go when the 1st releases happen in December 2008.
People have become conscious of the fact it’s in the right place to buy due to the size of the properties.
Compare these villas verses the boxes Emmar try's to sell at 30% more money and 30% less space, and you know why the smart money is going there.
The fact the location is still 2nd to none gives a comforting feeling that I went with my gut instinct and brought one!

for those who haven't theres still a way to go.

W

Wannaberich

You brought at a really good price Andy.Location is a great plus.However,this project could take years to complete.

R

Roshan

I think JVS is a very very underrated development considering its locational advantages. It is going to be quite good for long term investors once the infrastructure gets ready by 2010; of course not for those looking to flip properties immediately or speculators sitting abroad looking to make a quick buck! By 2012, it will also have the Purple LINE Passing through.
JVS is a good location but sadly lacks good developers. There are just a few good developers out there. Al Faraa is one who I now of.

Regards

Roshan

W

Wannaberich

JVS is a good location but sadly lacks good developers. There are just a few good developers out there. Al Faraa is one who I now of.

Regards

Roshan
Great point Roshan I agree.Good location if not great location.However a huge devleopment full of unknown developers.Tameer is one obvious developer here to go for.
Personally I feel JV has the potential to be the best development in Dubai.
A proper community.A mix of villas,towers,commercial,residential,shops,cafes,malls.
Somewhere maybe where you can just walk the pavements and pop into a shop here and there or visit a cafe.Just like in Europe.
Dubai badly lacks these kind of developments.
JBR will also be great for this with all the shops and cafes.

Status
Not open for further replies.