Become a DAMAC Agent, Great opportunity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rammah

Dear reader,

I work for DAMAC Properties in their Mayfair office, and I am looking to create a network of agents worldwide. That's an open invitation for you, and here are some FAQ answered:

Q- Who can be an agent?
A- ANYONE! All you need to do is put me in touch with people who are looking to invest.
Obviously, if you work in international property sales or in the field of investments, you generally have an advantage of already having numerous contacts.

Q- Why be an agent?
A- We offer a generous and uncapped commission structure: 3% to 5% of the total price of units invested by your referrals, depending on the amount invested per calendar month. [3% on amounts up to 5M AED, 4% for amounts between 5M and 7.5M, 5% for above 7.5M AED].

Q- What do you need to do?
A- Simply refer clients to me! [I'll need to register you as an Agent first, but this can be done very quickly. It's only a 1 page application form to fill out and sign].

Please feel free to send any additional questions or request an application form either in this thread or pm/call me if you prefer.

Regards,

Rammah Taan

Damac Properties (UK) Ltd

Mob: +44 (0) 7825 107 389

R

Rammah

DSF 2008 is about to start [Thu 24/01], and DAMAC always come up with thrilling promotions during that month!
Last year, we gave a Free Jaguar for Every investor [regardless of the units price], and a raffle took place at the end of the month on an Eclipse Jet which is worth around 1M GBP and was won by a UK buyer who purchased a studio flat!

To cut a long story short, from Thursday onward will be the best/busiest time of the year to invest with DAMAC in Dubai. Therefore, NOW is the best time to become an introducer/agent.

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Rammah

M

ManuCabrejas

Banned
Damac Role

Hello there,

I am relocating to Dubai and I am interested in working for Damac direct. Do you have a contact there who i could contact re. any property consultant/sales role?

Many thank
Manu Cabrejas

R

Rammah

Hello there,

I am relocating to Dubai and I am interested in working for Damac direct. Do you have a contact there who i could contact re. any property consultant/sales role?

Many thank
Manu Cabrejas
Send me your CV to rammah dot taan at damacgroup dot com and I'll pass it on to the relevant pple. Feel free to call or email me in the last week of Feb if you don't hear from anyone.
When are you relocating to Dubai?

Good luck. Stay in touch if you join... we'll be able to help each others at that stage too.

Rammah

L

LaCasta

I just wanted to let everyone know that Rammah is a very helpful individual and knowledgable about the history and current market in Dubai. I am new to the Dubai market and Rammah took time to call me (actually spoke with me for over an hour) and gave me a lot of good information and insight. These referal rates are a nice way to make some extra money and help people find investments at the same time.

R

Rammah

I just wanted to let everyone know that Rammah is a very helpful individual and knowledgable about the history and current market in Dubai. I am new to the Dubai market and Rammah took time to call me (actually spoke with me for over an hour) and gave me a lot of good information and insight. These referal rates are a nice way to make some extra money and help people find investments at the same time.
Thank you so much for those words! Very much appreciated. It shows you're a gentleman. It was a pleasure talking to you, and please feel free to contact me anytime, and should you be in London, make sure to let me know and we'll meet up.

Regards,

Rammah

N

ngobifred

Becoming a DAMAC Agent

Dear reader,

I work for DAMAC Properties in their Mayfair office, and I am looking to create a network of agents worldwide. That's an open invitation for you, and here are some FAQ answered:

Q- Who can be an agent?
A- ANYONE! All you need to do is put me in touch with people who are looking to invest.
Obviously, if you work in international property sales or in the field of investments, you generally have an advantage of already having numerous contacts.

Q- Why be an agent?
A- We offer a generous and uncapped commission structure: 3% to 5% of the total price of units invested by your referrals, depending on the amount invested per calendar month. [3% on amounts up to 5M AED, 4% for amounts between 5M and 7.5M, 5% for above 7.5M AED].

A- Simply refer clients to me! [I'll need to register you as an Agent first, but this can be done very quickly. It's only a 1 page application form to fill out and sign].

Please feel free to send any additional questions or request an application form either in this thread or pm/call me if you prefer.

Regards,

Rammah Taan

I am a Ugandan citizen and resident in Uganda.I hereby express my interest to
to become your referral agent.With your co-operation and guidance,this venture will be successful.Therefore,I request for an application form.
I look forward to working with you.
Thanks,
Ngobi Fred,
P.O.Box 71120 Clock Tower,Kampala,Uganda.

R

Rammah

I am a Ugandan citizen and resident in Uganda.I hereby express my interest to
to become your referral agent.With your co-operation and guidance,this venture will be successful.Therefore,I request for an application form.
I look forward to working with you.
Thanks,
Ngobi Fred,
P.O.Box 71120 Clock Tower,Kampala,Uganda.
Welcome to the forum.
I tried sending you a private msg but couldn't. I need your email address in order to be able to send you the application form.

I look forward to receiving that.

Rammah

Last edited:
I

investorppty

Dear reader,

Q- Who can be an agent?

Q- Why be an agent?

Regards,

Rammah Taan

Dear Ramah...I am based in Malawi. Do you have an agent in Malawi?...If not I would be interested. Plse also let me know whether Dama assists in Training to sell products etc. How are commissions paid out? etc.

R

Rammah

Dear Ramah...I am based in Malawi. Do you have an agent in Malawi?...If not I would be interested. Plse also let me know whether Dama assists in Training to sell products etc. How are commissions paid out? etc.
Hi,

Can you send me an email to rammah.taan at damacgroup.com and I'll send you a detailed response there?

by the way, Yes we assist heavily in training.

Rammah

S

shakeel50

minimum

Is it necessary to make 5mn sales in order to be eligible for commission?

B

BAYO

Damac Agent

Hi Tan,
I would like to be a DAMAC agent. I have some contacts who could be interested in property investments in Dubai. Do send me your e-mail. tnx.

Dear reader,

Q- Who can be an agent?

Q- Why be an agent?

Regards,

Rammah Taan

R

Rammah

Hi Tan,
I would like to be a DAMAC agent. I have some contacts who could be interested in property investments in Dubai. Do send me your e-mail. tnx.
Hi Bayo,

email me to rammah dot taan at damacgroup dot com

Best regards,

Rammah

R

Rammah

Incentive to agents! Excellent news

Excellent News!!!!

For a limited period of time, DAMAC is offering an incentive commission structure of 5%, 6% and 7% instead of the usual 3, 4 and 5%!!!!

I urge you to contact me ASAP to sign up and benefit from this amazing incentive!

That can earn you so much money, for just providing a lead!
Grab this opportunity and get in touch at your earliest conenience!

Best regards,

Rammah

G

Gashead

Is there any truth in the rumour that Sheikh Mo has rescued Damac from their financial troubles and that he will be handed 50% of the company at tomorrows gala event?

R

Rammah

Is there any truth in the rumour that Sheikh Mo has rescued Damac from their financial troubles and that he will be handed 50% of the company at tomorrows gala event?
What's the source of this rumour?

Anyway, tomorrow is only 24 hours from now, and you'll be able to see that this rumour is total non-sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.