Dubai Sports City - Good Investment??

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pr1405

Hi,

I am interested in buying a villa in the Gallery Villas in the Dubai Sports City . I would like some feedback on this project and if it is a sound investment. If not, then is there any other project in Sports City which will give good returns. On the whole is Sports City going to be a project that will develop on time and will appreciate well enough. Any thoughts are welcome...

L

linkbuz

well in sport city some new project that is really ofr investment puropose available and are in pre launch basis let me knwo if uare interessted

L

linkbuz

sport city investment

yes htere are certain prelaunch available for investment purpose

P

pr1405

yes, i am interested. Please let me know the following:
Name of project and property details
Name of developer
When will it be ready
Is it being financed by Islamic banks

Also, pl give me u'r contact no in case i need to call u.
Do u represent a real estate company?

N

Nadia79

hi
just check, as far as i know Sports city is not a freehold properties and there are leasing,which means that government acualy owns it and the buyer never owns the property 100%, just check on that...
good luck :)

W

wayneis

Sports City is Freehold

Sports City is Freehold it was originally released as leasehold which is why Nadia you may be confused.

The official web site of Sports City is here lots of information

P

pr1405

Who is the developer of Sports City and in particular of Gallery Villas ?

R

Roshan

Hi,

I am interested in buying a villa in the Gallery Villas in the Dubai Sports City . I would like some feedback on this project and if it is a sound investment. If not, then is there any other project in Sports City which will give good returns. On the whole is Sports City going to be a project that will develop on time and will appreciate well enough. Any thoughts are welcome...
Who is the developer, what price are they offering you.

If it's investment purpose stick to studios or 1 bedroom at Sports city. Villas have become expensive and the rental returns do not match the price you arepaying putting you into negative cash flow.

Regards

Roshan

M

mpat

Dubai Sports city is being inagurated in 2009 and 2010.If someone has money to hold on to , its DSC.For sure.Make proper research and seek professional guidance before putting money to anything.Many cheaters are around.

I

investorppty

I recvd an offer today from, UK based agent. Eagle Heights has 3 years
guananteed rental and will be situated in the heart of Dubai Sports City,
overlooking the prestigious Ernie Els 18 hole championship golf course.

A state of the art development, Dubai Sports City aims to become one of the
worlds largest sporting and cultural destinations.

Guaranteed 3 year rental at 8% per annum
Estimated 30% capital growth by handover
Kafaalat 10 year extended payment term available
Tax-free society
Located in the heart of Dubai Sports City
100% free-hold

Prices from: GBP66,000 (aed484440)

Plse provide me with more informaitions and whether I can resell this
property within a month etc as I am looking at short term investment.

M

MishMish

this seems like a good deal, if you get it at the starting price. Prices launching in Sports City now are minimum 1250 aed sqft. Do you have to pay parking on top of the price ?
Of course just check out the developer first.
Good luck

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
What is it that you know mpat

Dubai Sports city is being inagurated in 2009 and 2010.If someone has money to hold on to , its DSC.For sure.Make proper research and seek professional guidance before putting money to anything.Many cheaters are around.
mpat - again you seem to know a lot about what is going on at Dubai Sport City however you seem to be very cryptic in your information? Do you know anything about Oasis 1 and Oasis 2 developers Brighton Holdings Limited and Oasis Group Ventures; there is is also Oasis Dubai Real Estate and Buniah - Does Dr. Mostafa Elahy ring any bells to you and if so can you please explain as you seem to be very active on this site as well as skyscraper????

J

James Greg

Banned
Hi,

I am interested in buying a villa in the Gallery Villas in the Dubai Sports City .
I would like to inform you that Dubai is not so much good now a days in investment sector for property and real estate. But there are some places in instead of Dubai sports city where you can find handsome return on your investment. The places like Jumeirah Lake Towers and Business Bay are very useful now a days to rent out apartments. If you have resources then buy property at these places and rent them out to get nice return.

Status
Not open for further replies.