Sweetwater Bay Property!!

D

deedee1

Sweetwater Bay Property owners forum!!

:) Hi all,

I have recently Bought at the sweetwater bay development in Tatlisu and was hoping to get to know and chat with other owners on the forum!

Speak soon D :)

P

pjarosek

Hi there! I am thinking of buying a garden apartment in this development - even though I've never been to Cyprus! How do you think this development compares with others in north Cyprus?
Peter

D

deedee1

:)Hi PJ,

The reason I chose sweetwater bay over others was for a number of different reasons!

The fact that it is beach front location with stunning views of the sea and the backdrop of the mountains, the development and facilities are great and well thought out!

The properties are bigger and better value and also you get 3 different finishing styles of yor place to chose from which most developers dont offer you!

Also the webb site is good and regularly updated and the sales team at SWB are all very helpful!

We have a great owners forum on the go already where we are all very friendly and helpful on there maybe you should take a look at:

www.northcyprusforum.com
and also:
North Cyprus: Holidays, Properties, Flights, Hotels, Kyrenia and more

Speak soon take care-D

D

deedee1

:)Hi all,

Long time no speak too!!!!

Just booked my flight to NC for the end of april cant wait!!!!!

Anyone else planning a visit soon or not???

Take care-D :)

A

Aegean

Hi there! I am thinking of buying a garden apartment in this development - even though I've never been to Cyprus! How do you think this development compares with others in north Cyprus?
Peter
The problem in this area East of Girne is the over development due to the so called proximity of the Golf course. There are lots of properties available out there and some would say they are overpriced. However SWB is good if compared to the prison like developments like SeaTerra.

I would recommend you look not only to the East of Girne but also look West (Lapta - Alsancak) in Girne itself as always good to rent out - or look at Bafra or some of the developments around Bogaz before deciding on anything.

You can see all 3 areas over 3 days so why jump in.

M

Mimi100

Hi DeeDee! We have also bought into SWB, hope to meet you there sometime. For now, I actually have an urgent request either to you or others you may know: We are going to SWB for holidays over Easter and my brother with his fiance is joining. I thought it would be easy to rent a unit for them during our stay but this is not the case - SWB tried to enquire from some of their clients but no success. Would you know anyone who would be willing to rent out their unit 12-17 April, so we could all stay at SWB.

C

Cornholio

Did you know that............

The present inhabitants of Tatlisu (real name Akanthou) are almost exclusively Turkish mainland settlers (whose presence is illegal under Article 49 of the 4th Geneva Convention),who would have been given (yes, GIVEN!!!!) large areas of local Greek-owned land upon arrival in order to "encourage economic development", which is exactly what is happening now!!

And they are marketing this complex as "Exchange" title?!?!:confused: I don't think so somehow!!!!

Have a nice Easter :D

Cornholio

Last edited: