Costa Rica property investments

P

Property Hogs

I have properties up for investment in Costa rica
Do you guys have a section for CR?
If anyone is interested, copy and paste the below url into your browser for pictures
investments.propertyhogs.com/costa-rica/finca/

Hope to network with some good people who have experience in property investing. I have several real estate related clients and am a web developer by trade.
Don't judge my page by the look right now, just needed something to post pictures on ;)

Mike Dammann

C

Crashklein

I have properties up for investment in Costa rica
Do you guys have a section for CR?
If anyone is interested, copy and paste the below url into your browser for pictures

Hope to network with some good people who have experience in property investing. I have several real estate related clients and am a web developer by trade.
Don't judge my page by the look right now, just needed something to post pictures on ;)

Mike Dammann
Hi Mike,

I just bought a Farm in Guapiles. I plan to develope it into a gated community with some comercial space. I need to find and excavator and some other contacts to get this job done.Can you reccomend any good people that I can speak with?
Thanks,
Steve

A

anna2

Hey, I'd be interested if anyone has good recommendations for where to buy in Costa Rica. For watersports please...

C

Crashklein

Hey, I'd be interested if anyone has good recommendations for where to buy in Costa Rica. For watersports please...
I would seriously look into Islamoin. They will be breaking ground very shortly.

J

jvizman

depending on what you like. There is alot to see and do all over costa rica. i sugest cabo caletas or wyndham in Jaco. they are the nicer ones that will probably appreciate nicely. let me know if i can do anything for you!

C

Crashklein

depending on what you like. There is alot to see and do all over costa rica. i sugest cabo caletas or wyndham in Jaco. they are the nicer ones that will probably appreciate nicely. let me know if i can do anything for you!

Macadamia Hills in Guapiles will be a beautiful gated community about 1 hour from the Caribean.

J

jvizman

i don't know them! what is it like ? pricing so on and so forth. who is the developer/

C

Crashklein

i don't know them! what is it like ? pricing so on and so forth. who is the developer/
My Partner Raphael Casagnol and myself, Steve Klein are the developers. We are using local contractors for job. We will have our web site up shortly.

N

neustria

A real estate agent I know well tells me that she has recently seen an influx of European investors looking to invest in the Dominical area of Costa Rica. She has seen British, French, and German investors in particular. These people have chosen to stay clear of their own troubled markets and are now looking farther afield for investment opportunities.

Neustria

C

Crashklein

Costa Rica

are you looking for agents to promote this dev?
You can give our General manager,Marcela Carmona, a call to ask her how you can get involved with sales. Tell her that Steve Klein told you to give her a call. She will be able to discuss these details with you. Her number is
506-2433-6000
Thanks,
Steve

S

subs99

Is this Macadamia Hills project dead or something?

I found the website, but most links are broken. Even the CONTACT page is broken!

Makes me think the project is dead or something.

Is it? Are they selling? If so, is this a good investment?

C

Crashklein

I found the website, but most links are broken. Even the CONTACT page is broken!

Makes me think the project is dead or something.

Is it? Are they selling? If so, is this a good investment?
The site is very much alive.The web site is under construction and we will be filing with SETENA shortly. We have not begun the sales process yet. This will be an excellent investment.

A

AlexBu

CostaRica land

At the moment a very sought after investment in Costa Rica regards land plots which are suitable for further residential/commercial development, and currently being used for different kind of plantations

A very high appreciations is expected in the very next years. At the moment such kind of investment is becoming very popular in Russia and Northern Europe, I wonder if any of you has ever heard about it

If you want to talk about it or need more information just PM

S

subs99

The site is very much alive.The web site is under construction and we will be filing with SETENA shortly. We have not begun the sales process yet. This will be an excellent investment.
So like I said months ago, even the contact page on the website for this macadamia hills project STILL doesn't work! Still no sales? Still no SETENA? You really think this project is still alive? Doesn't look like it!

S

subs99

At the moment a very sought after investment in Costa Rica regards land plots which are suitable for further residential/commercial development, and currently being used for different kind of plantations

A very high appreciations is expected in the very next years. At the moment such kind of investment is becoming very popular in Russia and Northern Europe, I wonder if any of you has ever heard about it

If you want to talk about it or need more information just PM
Since that "macadamia" project seems to be dead, are there any other places to invest in Costa Rica?

N

neustria

Here is the contact information for the Costa Rica real estate agents to whom I referred in an earlier post.
They are based in Dominical on the Atlantic, and sell both plots with sea-view and also villas I believe.
Domincal is an area which appears to be known to surfers (check with them on this).
There are also National Parks nearby which are very protected and which offer a good variety of exotic
animal and plant life. Feel free to contact them anytime for enquiries about the area or the properties that
they currently have available .

Dave and Debbie West
Costa del Sol Properties
Km. 146.3 Costanera Sur
Playa Dominical, Costa Rica
011/506-2787-0237 office
877/787-4007 US/Canada toll free
[email protected]
Costa del Sol Properties - Costa Rica - Real Estate
[email protected]

S

subs99

I'm pretty sure this project has totally died, what a joke. Is Costa Rica still a good place to invest, or are they being hammered by the real estate downturn as well?

N

neustria

They are being affected, because many investors were either Europe or USA based.