Village House

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luke

Can anyone give me information or advice on a house I have in a village. The village is called Novo Panachero, 22 Km away from Coas and Resort of Sozopal. It is a nice village with a river. House is big but requires a bit renovation. I am interested to sell the house after renovation and look forward ant thought on the subject.
Thanks,
Luke

B

brian

Stacks of houses being renovated to sell on too...Unless yours really has something special to offer I would not look to make a profit. Personally speaking as someone who lives in BG I've never seen the attraction of being in a village. There's nothing to do. Horses for courses however.

Also have you been there? If not never buy blind, unless you have thousands of pounds to gamble. Never trust the descriptions of BG estate agents.
Thanks,
Brian

S

siesta

Stacks of houses being renovated to sell on too...Unless yours really has something special to offer I would not look to make a profit. Personally speaking as someone who lives in BG I've never seen the attraction of being in a village. There's nothing to do. Horses for courses however.

Also have you been there? If not never buy blind, unless you have thousands of pounds to gamble. Never trust the descriptions of BG estate agents.
Thanks,
Brian
Hi Luke,

Have you manged to renovate your house in Novo Panicharevo?If,yes I would be interested to see how it looks now on pictires.

L

Lysos

Luke last posted over 4 years ago, so I rather suspect this topic is 'dead'.

Status
Not open for further replies.