Pyramisa beach resort, Sahl Hashish

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shkrjaga

Hi,
I have been told it will be cheaper then the current projects in Sahl namely approx 935 euros per sq metre. I am picking up a 2 bed apartment for under £50,000. It is set back approx 100 metres from the beach but it will be backing onto an 18 hole Golf Course.
Can you use resort's beach and facilities??

K

keithdurran

To respond to Peters earlier comments regarding Property showrooms contract only lasting till the end of November, that is incorrect, there are many agents marketing the project, but only we here at Property showrooms can offer the 7% guaranteed rental package for life as well some other bargins we have negotiated.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi people,

Anybody know who the developers are for the Ocean Breeze property in Sahl,also would you recommend the development as a good investment,is it beachfront??

K

keithdurran

Hi people,

Anybody know who the developers are for the Ocean Breeze property in Sahl,also would you recommend the development as a good investment,is it beachfront??
If you are loking for an investment in Sahl look at the Pyramisa, as we have obtained a 7% guaranteed rental for life aswell as a further 10% discount for cash out buyers. This resort is frontline beach and is situated in the best position in the whole resort.

A

awahee123

Banned
Sahl

If you are loking for an investment in Sahl look at the Pyramisa, as we have obtained a 7% guaranteed rental for life aswell as a further 10% discount for cash out buyers. This resort is frontline beach and is situated in the best position in the whole resort.

Thanks for the info on Sahl I am looking into it at the moment (for a friend) will see what he decides.

B

Bigbozo

Westmids33,
Thanks for a lot of good information on Pyramisa. But I see you have chosen Paradise Gardens in preference to Pyramisa. Is this because you favour personal use over rental income?
Comparing the cheapest studios in Pyramisa with Paradise Gardens, Paradise Gardens is 10% cheaper (£33k vs £36k),but with no guarantees on property management. Pyramisa has certainly got the tour operators behind them (search Pyrmisa hotel and read the reviews...). How do you capitalise on this at Paradise Gardens? Does Pyramisa hand overflow bookings to Paradise?
Seems to me Pyramisa is the product for investors, Paradise Gardens for occupiers. Your thoughts?
Thanks, and regards
Ian

D

dave99

Public beach

George

Just been looking at your web-site for Sahl - you have noted a " close to Public Beach" in one ad - is there really such a thing in this resort.

When being shown around in March 2007 I was told that this was not public.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
The main beach in front of the 'Old Town' and the Piazza is public, where all the shops and restaurants are.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

With 300 shops and restaurants and 22 hotels it would be difficult to restrict entry; you could be visiting absolutely anyone or just going to the shops or a restaurant venue.

D

dave99

Is it open to public now -

With 300 shops and restaurants and 22 hotels it would be difficult to restrict entry; you could be visiting absolutely anyone or just going to the shops or a restaurant venue.
Is the resort open to public now - or is this some time in future - is there anything open yet to use / see - can you use the public beach

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

What was it about George? I certainly did not delete it and would never do so unless it was blatant advertising or racist or offensive. I know dave99 thinks I delete posts I can assure you that unless they contravene the forum rules I have NEVER done that. Maybe Bob or Whaheed can throw some light on this?

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

As there are people living in Palm Beach Piazza and two hotels are open I would have thought you could use the public beach. None of the shops, bars and restaurants are open yet but many are preparing to open and will be up and running in the next few months. I will get 100% up to date when I am out in January.

S

Stephen0106

Hello everybody!
Just wondering; anybody buying or bought a property in Pyramisa beach resort? Let me know. I have purchased property myself and I got a fantastic business idea to manage personal holiday allowance rental.
Thanks.

Chandra
Hi Chandra
Im looking to buy at the Pyramisa aswell and Im sure by now, judging by the date of your thread, you probably own your unit on the resort.
Is it possible you could tell me any do's and dont's about going through the purchasing process?
Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Steve.

C

chandra

Hi steve! Give me a call on 07789812611 and I will be happy to give you all the necessary info.
Regards.

Chandra

J

J@y

What do you guys think about the resale of the unit, would it be harder than a unit in a residential development as this is an apart-hotel?

SHO

SHO

I think it would be harder to sell a hotel unit yes. But that is why they offer a guaranteed buy back.

J

J@y

I think the buy back is only for the year after the sale of the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.