Marina d'Or Now in Hurghada, Deluxe Sea Front Appartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soleiletmer

Appartments direct to the Seaside for the first time in Hurghada, Deluxe finishing, one, two or three rooms appartments, exquisite facilities; private beach, pools, solarium, kids playground, vast green areas, Riad style fountains, laundry, restaurants, bars, aqua and diving centers, parking areas.... And yes we are going meet, more exceed your expectations of a European level and style of building and finishing.... Where details are an obsession... Imagine an all year round sun and sea, and still feeling at home :)

If interested.... Please contact me:
Shereen Samy, Sales Agent, Marina d'Or Egypt, Red Sea, Hurghada. Mobile: 0020 1000 15195:)

You cannot get this level anywhere else:)

A

awahee123

Banned
Is this development underway or is it off plan,also can you put some further information regarding location etc on the forum,please remember no promotional links are allowed.

S

soleiletmer

The project is in process, the first block will be delivered by November 2008, It is located in El Gouna Road, direct to the sea. Please provide your emails if you are interested in outlines and more specific information

S

soleiletmer

Marina d'Or

I have all the information you need about this project. If you are interested reply this message including you email address

Have a wonderful day

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Most big developer's are now obtaining land on the road to El Gouna that are being built on the beach properties but very large complex's with high maintanance charges. If investing in small ones the company usually get bigger and you find like we have when they build there on the beach complex they will send a bus round and let you all use this on the beach complex free of charge. Most will be finished 2009+.

A

awahee123

Banned
There is a vast amount of empty desert land on the road to El Gouna its just a matter of time before the beachfront is all taken up,less the public beaches.

P

philthecar

we are on this particular band of road and believe that the marina is close to the oasis resort. can anybody confirm and let us know whether we would have use of the facilities also

C

clickspace

Information please

I have all the information you need about this project. If you are interested reply this message including you email address

Have a wonderful day

Hi, I am planning a trip to Hurghada in the next few weeks. Can you send me more details on this project please.

Thanks
Marcus

P

propertastic

we are on this particular band of road and believe that the marina is close to the oasis resort. can anybody confirm and let us know whether we would have use of the facilities also
Yes, the Marina D'Or site is nearly opposite Oasis Resort.

Oasis Resort owners will not be allowed to use the facilities at Marina D'Or, I am pretty sure. For the sort of prices I have heard they are looking for, it's going to have to be very exclusive!

S

SuziQ2708

Is this the very bright orange development opposite the Oasis Resort?

P

propertastic

Is this the very bright orange development opposite the Oasis Resort?
No, Marina D'Or is just an empty site with a wooden hut and a billboard - pretty much unchanged for the last 12 months (apart from the billboard).

The development right opposite Oasis Resort is actually owned by the local police force. It seems that all of the local police top brass have got themselves an apartment there. Some of them are being (or were) auctioned off.

The problem is that, in oldskool Egyptian fashion, they are all being supplied unfinished - as bare shells - and I would imagine that most of the police haven't got the money to invest in finishing them and so they will stay empty for a long, long time, meaning that the development is likely to stay as a building site for many, many years to come.

S

SuziQ2708

No, Marina D'Or is just an empty site with a wooden hut and a billboard - pretty much unchanged for the last 12 months (apart from the billboard).

The development right opposite Oasis Resort is actually owned by the local police force. It seems that all of the local police top brass have got themselves an apartment there. Some of them are being (or were) auctioned off.

The problem is that, in oldskool Egyptian fashion, they are all being supplied unfinished - as bare shells - and I would imagine that most of the police haven't got the money to invest in finishing them and so they will stay empty for a long, long time, meaning that the development is likely to stay as a building site for many, many years to come.
Oh! Not good for the Oasis Resort view then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.