Moroccan Mortgages

• Thread starter MoroccanMortgages
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
MoroccanMortgages

MoroccanMortgages

Dear All,

The Moroccan Mortgage Alliance was established in 2006 in association with The Spanish Mortgage Alliance formed in 2004 and currently operates from our offices in Marbella, Spain. The Moroccan Mortgage Alliance consists of a team of experienced multilingual professionals who between them have over 10 years experience in processing European Mortgages.

The company is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and advice to clients wishing to purchase anywhere in Morocco. In order to achieve this we have thoroughly researched the Moroccan mortgage products available and have established strong links with a variety of lenders offering the best range of products available in the mortgage market today.

Please feel fre to get in touch if you are looking to buy in Morocco as we have great finacial products for residents and Non-residents

A

AustralianInvestor

Dear All,

The Moroccan Mortgage Alliance was established in 2006 in association with The Spanish Mortgage Alliance formed in 2004 and currently operates from our offices in Marbella, Spain. The Moroccan Mortgage Alliance consists of a team of experienced multilingual professionals who between them have over 10 years experience in processing European Mortgages.

The company is dedicated to providing the highest quality of service and advice to clients wishing to purchase anywhere in Morocco. In order to achieve this we have thoroughly researched the Moroccan mortgage products available and have established strong links with a variety of lenders offering the best range of products available in the mortgage market today.

Please feel fre to get in touch if you are looking to buy in Morocco as we have great finacial products for residents and Non-residents
Hi,

I would like to know about Moroccan mortgages. And I was wondering if you can answer some question that may help me and others:-

1. How strict is the Moroccan banks on the criteria that qualify a non-resident for a loan?
2. Am I able to definitely get a mortgage in Morocco if I earn a high income in my country of residence?
3. How do the Moroccan banks check the documents their applicants provide them and do their background checks?
4. At what stage of the off plan purchase are investors able to apply for a loan?
5. Obviously i would need a Moroccan bank account for the loan, so do i need a lawyer to set this up?

If any Moroccan lender or expert can also answer these questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
AI

M

Morten - Direct Morocco

Sharia Loans?

Resently read that a law has been passed, alowing Moroccan banks to offer Sharia Loans . Anyone who knows in any banks have started offering these yet? Thanks in advance.

H

howellmr

It is stated that 70% LTV is available in Morocco. At completion stage most have paid down 40% with only 60% remaining. Is it possible to get a 70%LTV mortgage at this point and get back the 10%?

MoroccanMortgages

MoroccanMortgages

Dear All,

Sorry I have not been on the forum for ages, we have been extremley busy arranging mortgages for clients on their Moroccan properties, as many off-plan developments are now completeing.

Interest Rates Now as low as 4.64%

Will be back soon

Jeff - Moroccan Mortgage Alliance

W

wanata

Dear All,

Can you tell me which bank Moroccan mortgage deal with in Morocco? and do they help with paper work?

W

wazaz

Do you guys provide mortgages for Canadian citizens, wanting to purchase property in Morocco?

Could you please Private Message me.

Thanks,

Wesam

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Are you talking about Moroccan mortgages or Egyptian ??? I am sorry but you are misleading people but stating that you can negotiate better rates.

Banks have their rates set according market and their own liquidity.

D

Don Quijote

Best company to use is Quantum Finance; they are serious and very cheap. Plus is the company some of the developers recommend. Came with three is right, rates cannot be negotiated. The important thing here is having someone helping you with the paperwork.

Cheers

H

howellmr

Don Quijote, Thanks for your response.
Who do you recommed to help with the paperwork?
The bank, solicitor, developer or 3rd party?

H

howellmr

I searched Quantum Finance and could not find them on the web. Do you have a website address or link for them?

D

Don Quijote

Ideally a combination of all. A solicitor who knows the development perfectly along with an efficient mortgage company. Bear in mind for example that in some developments like Jardin de Fleur horizontal division is not possible yet, thus there are not title deeds. A mortgage can be arranged, but it won´t be able to complete. When a lawyer and a broker both know this, things run easier.
The address for this company I mentioned is quantumfinance.es. There is a very competent lady called Reyes who can assist you.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.