Joe Calzaghe is my neighbour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Morrissey

Hi all,

I have seen in the daily mail today that Joe Calzaghe has purchased at Regency Towers!

I hope i do not have to tell him to turn his music down.

ps. Can't wait to go out soon and finally relax in my flat.

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I think if Joe Calzaghe was going to be my new neighbour I'd make sure he was my 'new best friend' - better than paying insurance premiums!

P

propertastic

I'm glad I'm not the person who told him it was a really good idea to invest in Bansko. I'd be pretty scared if I was!

A

awahee123

Banned
Looks like regency towers better have a good finish or else.

S

Steve Morrissey

Hope so!

Does anyone know a good site for flights to Hurghada from the north west?

P

propertastic

skyscanner.net is a great site for all short-haul budget destinations, but they aren't showing anything direct to Hurghada.

opodo.co.uk is the best site I know for non-budget flights.

Last edited:
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Hi all,

I have seen in the daily mail today that Joe Calzaghe has purchased at Regency Towers!

I hope i do not have to tell him to turn his music down.

ps. Can't wait to go out soon and finally relax in my flat.
Hi,
Im in the process of purchasing at Regency Towers depending upon availability and price. I just came back last weekend from Hurghada and was impressed by what i saw.

Having Joe Calzaghe is great publicity for the Project.

Regards
Westmids33

L

lovesquadsue

Brilliant news - not just for Regency but for Hurghada and Egypt as a whole.
I'm sure Mr Calzaghe wouldnt have bought on Regency if he wasnt impressed so looks like a good investment all round! Great news!

P

propertastic

Is Regency towers now sold out ?anybody any info on this.
According to the developer's own B2C site, there is still availability left, but they aren't the best at giving out information, so it might be out-of-date by now.

They still had units available last week for sure though.

L

lovesquadsue

According to the developer's own B2C site, there is still availability left, but they aren't the best at giving out information, so it might be out-of-date by now.

They still had units available last week for sure though.
I think there are still a couple of 4th floor 1 beds available and possibly 1 x 2bed. I really like the look of this development and have heard lots of positive things about it - I am sure they will sell out pretty quickly now, especially as its so close to completion. Are you looking for yourself or just generally interested?

T

thebodyguard0

I bought what I think is the last 2 bed on 4th floor on Regency Towers. Long long before its open apparently. Have you bought on here and Suedlar, Lovequadsue?

L

lovesquadsue

When we were in Hurghada in Feb things were progressing slowly on this development however I am sure upon completion it will be a great complex.
I am not sure how things have progressed since February - it would be interesting to see any more recent pics etc if anyone has them or to hear from any owners who have been since Feb.....
We very nearly bought on Regency Towers but decided against it due to there being no 2 bed apartments left with a balcony! Had there been a 2 bed with balcony we would have purchased for sure.
Sue x

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Sue if you click on the link above to the Towers thread there are lots of recent photos from Paula and Mark.

P

propertastic

There's a 2-bed there with a private garden/terrace (i.e ground floor) available as a resale for GBP49,995 including full furniture pack.

L

lovesquadsue

I quite liked the idea of a ground floor when we were looking around but my hubby was against it - without good reason i might add!
Anyhow, we have since purchased on the British Resort so we are sorted now - any future purchases will be investment ones and prob studios! need to get ours in British Resort sorted first though!
Sue x

Status
Not open for further replies.