What software to manage buy-to-let accounting/tax aspect

D

drBirds

Hello ,
loan rates, stamp duty, fees, re-mortgage, dates etc. Plenty to manage, I would like to ask you to share if there is app/software that would cover these elements in UK? So far i have been using excel but it would be great to upgrade to deal with buy-to-let company's duties in terms of tax/accounting.

Thank you

D

Dora Wi

Hi! I haven't used any software like this myself but I have heard about a few from other people - AppFolio, Property Matrix and Stessa are said to be pretty good.

D

drBirds

Hi! I haven't used any software like this myself but I have heard about a few from other people - AppFolio, Property Matrix and Stessa are said to be pretty good.
i know its mad late but thank you very much for your reply, definitely will check it.

Anyone else would like to share anything? Maybe some useful tips/ideas/tools in excel ? Im 1 year in accounting and got this buy-to-let company to deal with and basically i have to figure everything myself :(

D

Dora Wi

i know its mad late but thank you very much for your reply, definitely will check it.

Anyone else would like to share anything? Maybe some useful tips/ideas/tools in excel ? Im 1 year in accounting and got this buy-to-let company to deal with and basically i have to figure everything myself :(
No problem, I'm glad I could contribute :)

F

Faseret

I know an article in which a man very intelligently describes the pros and cons of five different accounting programs. And the interest rates on loans, stamp duty, fees, re-mortgages, dates, etc. can really be done there without any difficulty. Check out these programs at https://www.playlouder.com/personal-capital-vs-mint-vs-quicken-vs-money-dance-vs-countabout/. Perhaps you'll make a choice based on these examples. The author of this article compares each of the programs and has an excellent grasp of the syllable. I hope I helped you. Good luck!

L

Labadung

Good accounting software can transform the world of business finance from unknown numbers into real reports on the state of your business and help improve results.