ad

Property Management

C

ct1127

Hi everyone,

I'm new here to this forum and am looking to start a property management company in Manchester. I was wondering is there any licensing or qualifications that the company / property manager has to have that I need to look out for? I've been doing some research and from what I've read, there is no official licensing needed but there are certain organizations with which you can apply to for certain qualifications.

Thanks!

Last edited:
L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
While there are no qualifications required as such, it makes sense to do your research and even look at property courses to gain technical knowledge which you can then convert into practical knowledge. This can be used to not only maximise your long term returns but also ensure that your tenants are well looked after. Finding and keeping a long term tenant is the Holy Grail of property investment :)

M

maureenowaters

While there are no qualifications required as such, it makes sense to do your research and even look at property courses to gain technical knowledge which you can then convert into practical knowledge. This can be used to not only maximise your long term returns but also ensure that your tenants are well looked after. Finding and keeping a long term tenant is the Holy Grail of property investment :)
Where can I do a property course?

R

realdeals

The best thing to do would be to take a look at these free ebooks first of all to give you some background:-

This site also offer a mentor service which you might find useful:-

M

maureenowaters

I'm really inspired by your thoughts but guys I have a question how can I manage my property, any easy and best way?

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Hi @maureenowaters

Could you expand a little on your situation? It should be fairly simple if you only have one property but you will need to keep up with the latest, and changing, regs which is where it can get tricky. If you have more than one property it can get complicated unless you have processes and systems in place.

These free ebooks should help:-

M

maureenowaters

@Longterminvestor
I have a lot of apartment/flat and villas in the different zone, which I gives in rent. So many sites are still working and I don't gives time well.