ad

Where should I buy house in Limassol

• Thread starter Cashtuber Amicash
  • Start date
C

Cashtuber Amicash

Hi, I'd like to buy a house in Limassol and want recommendations on different areas where I should buy.
We are a young family with small children. I want a place with a warm community and with young families
with children that will meet the social needs of my children.
Thanks in advance.

C

Cashtuber Amicash

Not yet. I do have a recommended estate agent to work with, but I want to get some information before I start doing something about it.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Is there a reason why it has to be Limassol? Do you have a job there?
If not then Limassol would not be be my choice for brining up a young family. It is very expensive and very very busy and crowded.
If you do have a job in Limassol then some of the outlying villages would be better for living in and which ones are best for you depends on which part of Limassol you would be working in.
A little bit more information about your needs would be helpful.

R

realdeals

What would be your choice @Veronica

Interested to hear what is happening from someone on the ground so to speak.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
What would be your choice @Veronica

Interested to hear what is happening from someone on the ground so to speak.
It would depend a lot on the reason for purchasing.
If it was for retiring and living in then definitely Paphos area. The area has the best all round weather on the island. Unlike the East coast which just about closes down for 4 months in the winter due to the cold winds affecting the tourist trade and Limassol which is so expensive. Paphos is an all year round resort but has lovely little villages on the outskirts away from the tourist areas.
Also now that the contracts have been signed for building the new marina near Coral Bay prices are set to rise so this is a good time to buy.

Last edited:
F

FWL

Whichever area of Cyprus you are looking at it is safe to say that the general prospects for the region have improved in recent times with the discovery of gas just off the shores. Could this lead to the next big boom in Cyprus property prices?