TAMANI ARTS Offices Business Bay: Change of Developer!

K

Kamran saleem

Hello.
We have a unit in Tamini Arts.. We received no news and no info regarding the building.
Then we just got a letter out of the blue 10 days ago. from The Developer Properties LLC, no new contract or documents to sign..
Said we could have 30% discount on the rest of the money, and if we don't pay we risk losing the property and monies paid to date.
We have paid around 50% of our unit off.
It's a 700 area unit, but from reading the above, it seems these are being chopped down.
I have tried to join group and have sent a message asking for invitation.
Hope we can find out some info or do something..
Kam.

S

Sham

Dear Investors in TAMANI ARTS Offices at Business Bay:

Are you one of us? As you know, a new developer (IAH) has taken over the project from the original one (KM Properties). Now they are sending out NEW contracts to investors where they change areas, payment plans, etc, adding new clauses, etc....

It is important that we as a group review the changes and negotiate what is best to our interests. Please join the discussion and see how we can accomplish this!
Thanks,
paparulo
Hello Every one
I have just found out about this Forum.
I have also invested in Tamani office building.
Its a same situation with me . How ever I have paid in full with out realizing it.
I would like to join you all if it can be any help.
Thanks
Sk

R

Rose Stairs

Hi Investors of Tamani Arts!

Re: TAMANI ARTS OFFICES in Dubai

Yes, I would like to join forces with everyone with regard to finding a resolution on securing our investment.

How do we proceed? Please advise.

I would like to coordinate with everyone and get in touch with paparulo since I assume he is the facilitator of the team.

Thanks and please contact me.

Rose

Last edited:
R

Rose Stairs

Hello!

Can someone please reconnect with me to help find resolution for our investment.

Thanks!

Rose

R

Rose Stairs

can someone help me join the forum in google groups. when i enter no tamani arts 2014 coming up on search. i need to join soon as i would like to obtain results too on our investment. thank you.

rose

S

S Gupta

Can someone please connect me to the moderator of this group. We are also in the same situation.

F

FEOUZIA

Dear Investors in TAMANI ARTS Offices at Business Bay:

Are you one of us? As you know, a new developer (IAH) has taken over the project from the original one (KM Properties). Now they are sending out NEW contracts to investors where they change areas, payment plans, etc, adding new clauses, etc....

It is important that we as a group review the changes and negotiate what is best to our interests. Please join the discussion and see how we can accomplish this!
Thanks,
paparulo
Hi Paparulo,
We are 3 investors in Tamani Art Offices. We appointed a lawyer and filled cases in the court. We won the cases. In case you need assistance of our lawyer, I can give you his name and his contact.
Feouzia.

F

FEOUZIA

can someone help me join the forum in google groups. when i enter no tamani arts 2014 coming up on search. i need to join soon as i would like to obtain results too on our investment. thank you.

rose
Hi Rose,
We are 3 investors in Tamani Art Offices. We appointed a lawyer and filled cases in the court. We won the cases. In case you need assistance of our lawyer, I can give you his name and his contact.
Feouzia.

S

said003

Hi Rose,
Feouzia.
Hello Feouzia,

Congratulations for wining your case. Could you please share your lawyer contact information ?

Best Regards,

Said

H

Hass Hojjati

Hello Feouzia,
Could you please share with me the info of your lawyer , and how much it cost you to filed a case at the Dubai court, basically how much it cost you totally and whom did you open the case? new developer or KM?
My email: [email protected]

With regards

Hass

T

The Lawyer Mostafa

Let´s join efforts

Dear Farshid,

If you know one, and I know another one, we are already 4 investors with the same concerns: changes in the area, new additional terms like the right to increase the price (!),etc,etc.

Lets keep this forum running until we have a decent number so we hire a lawyer to have a look at our contracts.

Please write to my private email (moderated) for more info that I have to share.

Regards.
According to the law in Dubai, if the property is not complete in the date mentioned in the Sale and purchase agreement, or if the apartment sale and purchase not registered in Dubai Land Department, the purchaser or the investor can go to the court to claim his money back from the Developer.
(moderated.)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hass Hojjati

Dear Farshid,
Please let me know, I have invested for 3 unites form 2008, and I have paid 35% of total amont, the Bank suposed to pay the rest of the amount to the developer, they didn't pay any money to the developer and also in 2019 I got a letter form the bank that they have withdrowed their name form the contact.
Fortunately I am not owe to the Bank.
Could you please help me how can get my money back? my email is [email protected]
With regards
Hass