paradise golf and beach - getting our deposits back

S

sforbes100

Hi All,
After last week's email from the developer, any thoughts on how we go about getting our deposits back?
They seem to think that they are no liable for the refunds having spent all our money already but our contracts are with them NOT the water company!

Surely they should have insurance for this sort of disaster?

C

cpn

Investors in this development are part of a facebook group ('Paradise Golf Owners' association') that you can join. This group is currently organising various demonstrations in relation to the Paradise Golf and Beach Resort development's disaster. If you are not part of this group yet, please message me.

S

shaheen akhtar

Investors in this development are part of a facebook group ('Paradise Golf Owners' association') that you can join. This group is currently organising various demonstrations in relation to the Paradise Golf and Beach Resort development's disaster. If you are not part of this group yet, please message me.
hi i also paid 5 deposits 9 yrs ago for PARADISE golf , keep me updated on latest and how weare going to get deposits back as Larbi Tadlaoui has been arrested recently in Morocco for fraud my email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: