Emirates city Ajman

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rohtahir

Hi friends,
I am new to this forum. Never been to Dubai too.
I was interested to purchase one flat in Dubai but came to know that Dubai is now too expensive so better to invest in emirates city. Now i want to know that, will it be a good investment for me and anyone knows about Gold Crest Dreams2 project, any information which can help me to decide.
How is the builder's cradibility?
And this investment will benefit me or not?
what are the things i have to consider before buying a flat there in emirates city.
Thanks in advance for the help and advice.

rohtahir

R

reygal

emirate city ajman

Emirates city Ajman is becoming one of the best investment in Ajman, most of the projects
types C and B and will sold out soon because of they are facing at the lake.
and if your looking a partment contact me 07983275128. our projects are cheaper than other projects almost EAD 40-100 per sf. as we bought our project more than year ago.
if you need further info email me

M

maryjo

I just came across Goldcrest Dreams last night while browsing the web. The price sounds really good. i already have a studio apartment in International City - persia. It is situated in N1 which means it is on the ouside of the develpoment which is a good area as we don't overlook other apartments. When i saw thedetails about Goldcrest and the price it got me thinking that I could actually sell my I.C. property and looking at the price they are asking for them, I could probably have enough to buy a one-bedroom apartment in Goldcrest Dreams, which is nearly 3 times the size of my studio apartment in I.C. I really don't know much about Ajman. Is it very far from Dubai? What would be the rental potential, especially short term as we would want to use it ourselves for taking short breaks occasionally? Would you recommend Ajman as a holiday destination? If you were me, would you sell in International City and buy in Ajman(Goldcrest Dreams)? Is goldcrest Dreams the same as Goldcrest Dreams 2?
I really would appreciate any advice anyone could give me, both on Ajman and Goldcrest Dreams.
Look forward to your replies.

M

mpat

Goldcrest is good developer

I just came across Goldcrest Dreams last night while browsing the web. The price sounds really good. i already have a studio apartment in International City - persia. It is situated in N1 which means it is on the ouside of the develpoment which is a good area as we don't overlook other apartments. When i saw thedetails about Goldcrest and the price it got me thinking that I could actually sell my I.C. property and looking at the price they are asking for them, I could probably have enough to buy a one-bedroom apartment in Goldcrest Dreams, which is nearly 3 times the size of my studio apartment in I.C. I really don't know much about Ajman. Is it very far from Dubai? What would be the rental potential, especially short term as we would want to use it ourselves for taking short breaks occasionally? Would you recommend Ajman as a holiday destination? If you were me, would you sell in International City and buy in Ajman(Goldcrest Dreams)? Is goldcrest Dreams the same as Goldcrest Dreams 2?
I really would appreciate any advice anyone could give me, both on Ajman and Goldcrest Dreams.
Look forward to your replies.

Friend,
Gold crest is good developer , thats why their price is a bit higher side, you can find other economical developers also in the same project,Honestly speaking I dont advice you to sell IC and go to EC , Rather you can sell IC and go to IMPZ , SC or JVS
bye

N

nadeemiqbal1

Dear friends

Which is a good place to invest in Ajman?? I am looking for an apartment less than 359k paid in installments?

N

nadeemiqbal1

Dear friends do you know any good development project in JUMERAH VILLAGE SOUTH with a payment plan of 2-3 years?

M

mustafa

hi

Hi friends,
I am new to this forum. Never been to Dubai too.
I was interested to purchase one flat in Dubai but came to know that Dubai is now too expensive so better to invest in emirates city. Now i want to know that, will it be a good investment for me and anyone knows about Gold Crest Dreams2 project, any information which can help me to decide.
How is the builder's cradibility?
And this investment will benefit me or not?
what are the things i have to consider before buying a flat there in emirates city.
Thanks in advance for the help and advice.

rohtahir
call me at 0509039485 for best investment

M

mustafa

hi

Emirates city Ajman is becoming one of the best investment in Ajman, most of the projects
and if your looking a partment contact me 07983275128. our projects are cheaper than other projects almost EAD 40-100 per sf. as we bought our project more than year ago.
can you send me info at [email protected]

A

afaqsheikh

Ajman Investment - The Emirates City

Hey there

I am interested for getting a 1 bedroom apartment on installment basis in the emirates city (Ajman).

Not sure which is the best project for investment opportunity and who would be the right person to contact.

Appreciate the necessary details.

Thanks a lot.

L

LaCasta

I got some info on Lake View Towers in Emirates City, is 385 aed psqf a good price?

What is the rate of appreciation in Ajman right now compared to Dubai?

R

Ramzan

Price's

Hi,
Can you forward price for your project in Emirate City Thanks, Ramzan (07970951848)

M

mpat

You cant compare the 2 locations, they are in different Emirates and it depends on whether you wish to speculate or invest as a residence. The sq ft in EC is definately bigger and the appreciation rate at this stage is also higher in EC than IC. If you are looking at a quick win appreciation rate then EC is your best bet. Thanks
Hi Alexie

Can you please elaborate on how the appreciation is higher in EC than IC. 6 MOnths ago EC was selling at 275 to 300 PSF and at present also almost the same , where as IC is ready and may be thats why it went almost 20% higher than what it was 6 months ago.
Please corect me if I am wrong.

S

sajlink

hi there need a 1 bd and a studio in emirates city can give info on it .
many thanks
sajlink

I

ITMASTER

SO how much is good price to buy flat in LakeView tower Emirates city Ajman?

I

inazir0308

I am new to this form. I have few questions about investment in Ajman.

How is Goldcrest Dreams 3 project?
What is the good price per square foot.
Is there any other projects will have good return.
Is there s special price if I want to buy a whole floor.

alexft

alexft

Hi Alexie

Can you please elaborate on how the appreciation is higher in EC than IC. 6 MOnths ago EC was selling at 275 to 300 PSF and at present also almost the same , where as IC is ready and may be thats why it went almost 20% higher than what it was 6 months ago.
Please corect me if I am wrong.
Yes Alexie please do share. As a serious broker you do have a figures allowing to ascertain appreciation trends in UAE. Am I right? Care to post the data here? :p

Regards,

Alex.

M

mmonga

Gold Crest ajman

[i want to sell mine two One bedroom apartment in Tower C and B.
Can any one help??

QUOTE=mpat;17103]Friend,
Gold crest is good developer , thats why their price is a bit higher side, you can find other economical developers also in the same project,Honestly speaking I dont advice you to sell IC and go to EC , Rather you can sell IC and go to IMPZ , SC or JVS
bye[/QUOTE]

M

mmonga

Gold Crest ajman

Dear afaq,
i have two one bedroom units in Gold crest dream. i want to sell one and keep one.
If you are interested call at 00 9745572280

Hey there

I am interested for getting a 1 bedroom apartment on installment basis in the emirates city (Ajman).

Not sure which is the best project for investment opportunity and who would be the right person to contact.

Appreciate the necessary details.

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.