Will the new President be good for tourism and foreign residents.

M

Mantis

This week marks the next chapter of Egyptian leadership.

With the country polarised by previous authoritarian and religious sectors of society, will another military President be the answer to the country's revival?

John.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I think we are approaching a very important period for Egypt and the Egyptian real estate market. The good work which has been done over the last few years, tightening regulations, etc, needs to continue.

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Looking to the past the Egyptian people seem to feel safer when under military rule, as long as the leader respects the country and the people without taking advantage as Mubarak did, I think Sisi will stabilise the country. Although I expect there will be some teething issues, as not everyone will be happy.

M

Mantis

How long do you expect the teeth to grow before they bite?

rcestate

rcestate

We want more stability to Egypt, because without stability, will not achieve anything.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Will the new President be good for Tourism?

This week marks the next chapter of Egyptian leadership.

With the country polarised by previous authoritarian and religious sectors of society, will another military President be the answer to the country's revival?

John.
Well here we are 5 months down the line from earlier comments; what do other members feel the future holds? Is there more optimism and is it well founded?

M

Mantis

Well here we are 5 months down the line from earlier comments; what do other members feel the future holds? Is there more optimism and is it well founded?

Doesn't look like it Peter. My lies and bullsh** from the leaders.
Maybe the next parliament elections will bring us fresh hope.