Bosque da Praia - Pipa

B

Bella

Hi Everyone: I cannot find the thread that we had going on regarding Bosque da Praia in Pipa...So I decided to start a new one.
I have purchased a condo in the Bosque da Praia complex....I would like to know who else out there has purchased and what your experience has been to date with the developer and the management company?

Bella

J

jimax

Hi bella,

I have bought in quinta do rio, already under construction. how is going the rent in bosque da praia?

T

TUKIDOUK

Tony&cleusa

Hi Everyone: I cannot find the thread that we had going on regarding Bosque da Praia in Pipa...So I decided to start a new one.
I have purchased a condo in the Bosque da Praia complex....I would like to know who else out there has purchased and what your experience has been to date with the developer and the management company?

Bella
Hi its TONY & CLEUSA Purchased QUINTA DO RIO. YES That thread has gone. BOSQUE DA PRAIA LOOKS LIKE RENT IS OK WHEN YOU LOOK AT BOOKING.COM Let me know how you are getting on.

peter4health

peter4health

bosque de praia

I got sent a contract with quite different rates of agents fees etc, what have other owners done with this?
how have rentals gone?

Peter

R

royston8h

may i know which developer you bought from for bosque de praia?

P

poppy01

Does anyone know how things are going with quinta do rio ?regards to everyone. Poppy.

M

mmendes2000

Hi bella,

I have bought in quinta do rio, already under construction. how is going the rent in bosque da praia?
Hi, we bought a 2 bed in Quinta do Rio. At this point they have sent 3 different quotes for the furniture package at Euro 9 K then Euro 12,300 K and now Euro 14,700 K for the same thing in little more than 2 years. They will pay for the furniture in reais in any case, and due to the weakening of the real it has jumped in one year from R$32 000 to R$ 46,000. When checking prices of individual items at a local hypermarket the mark up is up to 50%. Considering that they buy in bulk they are making a lot of margin. Does anyone have the same experience?

Bosque da Praia - do people have any return on the rent if using the rental pool? Does it at least pay for the Cndominium fees?. These have in fact jumped from 312 reais to 400- 500 reais a month in 1 year.

How has been people's experience with the Pipa Natureza managemnt of the site and as rental agents?

P

poppy01

quinta do rio

Hello all, i am buying a one bed in qdr.i have been quoted a prce for the furniture pack of 10,667 euros which is at least 2,000 euros more than originally quoted. Aspen woolf told me the furniture is very expensive to buy in brazil when i questioned the high price. I have been told if i want to use the rental pool i have to buy the furniture pack. I'm also interested to khow how the rental income will be after all the fees are paid. Another thing that worried me is the photos of the development are very confusing as to what number each condo is. Has anyone any ideas and similar experience ? Regards ,poppy01

T

TUKIDOUK

Hi poppy yes the numbers look wrong to me my one bedroom number 36 is on right hand side not left. So going to asked for new layout drawing my layout drawing is nearly 4 years old. For the furniture pack going to pay by end of may to get 4% off price they have agreed this with me better than 3% to pay july or pay over 10 month. What number ar you in qdr. See you later tony & cleusa.

P

poppy01

Qdr

Dear tukidouk, thank you for your reply. I hope the original plans aren't wrong because i particually chose my unit because of it's position. Nr.43. I have contacted anita about my concerns back in february, but had no answer, i also contacted aspen woolf and didn't find them helpful . I was told to contact anita, as they couldn't do anything. I'm hoping the photos are wrong. When did you buy your unit ?. Any way i hope things are going to be all right. It would be nice to be kept more informed though. Kind regards poppy01.

T

TUKIDOUK

Dear tukidouk, thank you for your reply. I hope the original plans aren't wrong because i particually chose my unit because of it's position. Nr.43. I have contacted anita about my concerns back in february, but had no answer, i also contacted aspen woolf and didn't find them helpful . I was told to contact anita, as they couldn't do anything. I'm hoping the photos are wrong. When did you buy your unit ?. Any way i hope things are going to be all right. It would be nice to be kept more informed though. Kind regards poppy01.
Hi poppy 01 your number 43 is one bedroom on end unit like layout drawing i can see that on facebook looks like numbers are wrong. I Have confirmed furniture pack today. I bought my unit after you in 2010 sept october could have been 55 33 36 i took 36 one bedroom.

P

poppy01

Qdr

Thanks tukidouk, that is where i thought it was. Have you any idea what sort of income the units can make after the management fees etc. Are taken off ? Could you tell me where can i see them on facebook ? Have you been to pipa ? It does look beautiful. Kind regards and thanks poppy01

T

TUKIDOUK

Thanks tukidouk, that is where i thought it was. Have you any idea what sort of income the units can make after the management fees etc. Are taken off ? Could you tell me where can i see them on facebook ? Have you been to pipa ? It does look beautiful. Kind regards and thanks poppy01
Hi dee you can see your house on facebook just put in PIPA NATUREZA and look at april 15th photos of Quinta.your name dee ? it looks like on facebook unit 43. I Hope to make £4.000.00 to £5.000 after brazil tax and all expenses. Just look at booking.com at bosque da praia Full over 6 month of the year is all booked for december and november and october 2014 SO HOPE QUINTA IS FINISHED BY END OF NOVEMBER so can get some rent. yes i have been to pipa june 2011 and QUINTA SITE. Bosque is very near Quinta but think qdr is better.

J

jimax

Hi everybody. I also hope that the number of the units are wrong because I was the first buyer in july 2010 and I can chosse wherever i want and it was important for me.
About the price of the furniture, I remember in 2010 that some agent told me that would be 3 different price, more or less it was like 3000 euros for pack1 that it means the cheaper pack, then 6000 and then 9000 eur, that for a 1 bed unit. And in these days I have no idea how much it's gonna be, i will ask to the promoter.
I would like to go to pipa the next june if anything go wrong.
My unit is the 42, at the end right side.

Carles - from Catalonia-

W

Wonderob

I have a 2 bed in Quinta Do Rio as well. I visited in November and liked what I saw. I'm a little concerned about how slow things are moving though - development looks such a long way from being ready!

We are number 37

Has anyone got a completion date yet?

T

TUKIDOUK

I have a 2 bed in Quinta Do Rio as well. I visited in November and liked what I saw. I'm a little concerned about how slow things are moving though - development looks such a long way from being ready!

We are number 37

Has anyone got a completion date yet?
Hi next door neighbour. We are number 36. Matias Vitola from Pipa Natureza e-mailed me and said His Direcctor told him that Hotel system will be working November 2014.

P

poppy01

qdr

dear wonderob, I have not heard anything about a completion date. looking at the recent photos it doesn't look anywhere near ready, but I don't know how long these things take. I note you were out there in November. could you perhaps post any more details of what it is like. I've been told it is much more spread out than bosque do praia. could you also maybe give some details about pipa itself. I've never been there, but it looks beautiful. thank you so much , kind regards ,poppy01.

W

Wonderob

Hi next door neighbour. We are number 36. Matias Vitola from Pipa Natureza e-mailed me and said His Direcctor told him that Hotel system will be working November 2014.
Thanks Tukidouk, still some time to wait then. I was hoping for sooner but it certainly doesn't look like they are in any hurry to finish.

I have set up a Closed Group Facebook page in which I have posted photos and information about Quinto da Rio. Please feel free to join and comment

I will post the URL when I'm an active member as I can't just yet

Thanks, Rob & Michelle at 37

W

Wonderob

dear wonderob, I have not heard anything about a completion date. looking at the recent photos it doesn't look anywhere near ready, but I don't know how long these things take. I note you were out there in November. could you perhaps post any more details of what it is like. I've been told it is much more spread out than bosque do praia. could you also maybe give some details about pipa itself. I've never been there, but it looks beautiful. thank you so much , kind regards ,poppy01.
Thanks Poppy - yes I would love to give you more details of what the place is like - I have loads of information and photos to share

I have set up a Closed Group Facebook page in which I have posted photos and information about Quinto da Rio. Please feel free to join and comment

I will post the URL when I'm an active member as I can't just yet - however please feel free to ask me anything specific and I'll try to answer

Thanks, Rob & Michelle at 37

If you go to Facebook /groups/784048341605200/
I think you will find it. It might be good for you to get a view from a fellow buyers perspective

P

poppy01

qdr

Dear wonderob, many thanks for your reply. I have tried the facebook page, but i can't get it , that's probably down to me as i'm rubbish at facebook! I'll have to ask my son. I am very interested to know what the surounding area is like and how steep the stairs are down to madeiro beach, for those who hate heights. Did you buy through aspen woolf ? If so how do you find them ? It all looks lovely , but i still worry that everything will be o.k. It's the first time we've ever bought abroad, but it is exciting now it's getting near completion (i hope!). Thank you for your help. Kind regards poppy01.