What European real estate markets are you watching?

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Even though all elements of Europe are connected on a political and financial basis the performance of individual European real estate markets has been very different. A great example of these variations is the real estate markets of London/UK and Greece.

Which European real estate markets are you watching with a view to investing?

L

leonidas5

Very good point!
Yes is true, both of countries are in European Union and the prices in Greece are lower than ever and the same time in London are still going up!
I think is the right time for investments in Greece and in general southern Europe.

M

mneguy

Montenegro for me.

Several huge properties are being developed there... I'm just starting in the real estate, but my friend told me to pay attention to Montenegro.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I would be very interested to learn my you feel the Montenegro real estate market is one for the future?

M

mneguy

I would be very interested to learn my you feel the Montenegro real estate market is one for the future?
Hey totallyproperty!

Well, like I sad I'm total newbite in this world, but I know there are several resorts being developed as we speak. One of them is in my neighbourhood (Lustica Bay). They've just released a report saying that this year sales are better than their expectations.

Montenegrin largest newspaper (Pobjeda) just published article with promising numbers (can't post links still, so you'll need to Google it :)

M

mygermanpropertyEU

call me biased but the German market is still in my opinion the best balanced market in Europe, with good returns, excellent growth and affordable for all spectrum of the property ladder, whilst avoiding some of the pitfalls of countries with cheap real estate IE lax government regulation, underdeveloped amenities and poor infrastructure.

Just my 2 (euros) cents :)

R

roxanneardary

Every neighborhood has its own sense of style and values.

N

nmb

Does the UK property market look more or less interesting in light of Brexit?

M

Marinaki

Greece and Romania :) I think that in Romania you can still buy at decent prices.

L

lookinginvest

Greece still has more recovery in it but I think that value is starting to emerge in the UK. We may not have hit the heights of Brexit parania yet but we arent far off.

M

Marinaki

Greece still has more recovery in it but I think that value is starting to emerge in the UK. We may not have hit the heights of Brexit parania yet but we arent far off.
I agree with Greece, but because of AIRBNB the prices went insane. Also, they created a good golden visa programme so Chinese and Arabs are buying like crazy!