international city

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minime

I was offered 155,000 for a studio with out balcony in the spanish cluster. Any opinion would be appreciated should I sell or hold ?

N

nkcomp

Minime said:
I was offered 155,000 for a studio with out balcony in the spanish cluster. Any opinion would be appreciated should I sell or hold ?
In the current situation i would not buy anything in international city, when better places like tecom, discovery gardens have become reasonable. Better to pay a little more and invest in a place which has more potential.

M

Minime

Can anyone see prices falling furthur in international city ? I have now been offered 165,000aed just woundering should i take it and run ?

G

georgihh

Can anyone see prices falling furthur in international city ? I have now been offered 165,000aed just woundering should i take it and run ?

It is not going to move from 165k for a long time. Dubai has it time I don't think will go down ,as is very cheap ,but will not go up unless the inflation picks up.

M

Minime

I paid 245,000 aed. I got another offer for 157,000 looks like prices are dropping every week.

M

Minime

The studios are in the spanish cluster T9 and T7 two with balconys and two with out 475 sq ft none on the ground floor.

M

MohsinAK

If priced at around 170k spain studios with balcony are going quite fast (except ground floor)...

M

MohsinAK

Yep! Depending on the building, floor and balcony 250k is probably the bottom line as even investors wouldnt mind buying at that price considering they can rent it out at 26k...

B

BobbytheBuilder

Yep! Depending on the building, floor and balcony 250k is probably the bottom line as even investors wouldnt mind buying at that price considering they can rent it out at 26k...
HI Mohsinak, Its on the 4th floor with balcony in Persia Building.

M

MohsinAK

Persia should be between 230-250. Spain is the one of the better clusters followed by other 'European Clusters'. The 'Non-European' clusters are priced a little lower. Emirates Cluster is around 2-3 months of being handed over so that might effect the market as well. Can any of you guys tell me the Opening Prices of different apartments in International City?

B

BobbytheBuilder

Persia should be between 230-250. Spain is the one of the better clusters followed by other 'European Clusters'. The 'Non-European' clusters are priced a little lower. Emirates Cluster is around 2-3 months of being handed over so that might effect the market as well. Can any of you guys tell me the Opening Prices of different apartments in International City?
Do you know how many apartments are going to hit the market once the emirates cluster is finished in 2-3 months, when you say openign prices do you mean the original price paid?

M

MohsinAK

Hi Again, yes i mean the original prices that the apartment were sold at directly from the developer. Emirates cluster has around 26 building and if there are are 4 floors in every building and 8 units on each floor then there will be around 800 units. hmmm... maybe thats a little too much... i'll have to confirm... but the work is almost done. i crossed it yesterday and the buildings have been named 'EMR' already. Plus i didnt see them leave any green (sand in some cases) belts either..

B

BobbytheBuilder

Hi Again, yes i mean the original prices that the apartment were sold at directly from the developer. Emirates cluster has around 26 building and if there are are 4 floors in every building and 8 units on each floor then there will be around 800 units. hmmm... maybe thats a little too much... i'll have to confirm... but the work is almost done. i crossed it yesterday and the buildings have been named 'EMR' already. Plus i didnt see them leave any green (sand in some cases) belts either..
Thats what Dubai has got against it. To much desert waiting to be built on. All the time they keep building prices will never rise.

R

rafmeh

The Market of studio in International city is not less then 170K net to you minimum. Offer 155K is very low

M

Minime

What are studios in the spanish cluster with and with out balconys selling for at the moment ?

F

froebelian

I am looking to sell a studio no balcony in International City too Spanish Cluster T7.. advice on a guide price please..

M

MohsinAK

At 155k - 160k investors will take it 165k end users (rare).

Status
Not open for further replies.