Lago Azul

B

Brazil investor

Hello Bobo, I am pleased to hear from you and to discover that we are at least both being giving the same information about Lago Azul from Promaga. When I last heard from them they seemed fairly confident that by the end of June the final hurdle will have been cleared and they will be in full control of the project. So we are waiting until then and hoping that this will be the case. If it isn't then I think we will be ready to join up with you (and possibly others) in seeking to have our payments returned.

B

bobo

Hello Bobo, I am pleased to hear from you and to discover that we are at least both being giving the same information about Lago Azul from Promaga. When I last heard from them they seemed fairly confident that by the end of June the final hurdle will have been cleared and they will be in full control of the project. So we are waiting until then and hoping that this will be the case. If it isn't then I think we will be ready to join up with you (and possibly others) in seeking to have our payments returned.
Hello Brazil investor,

We received the same information as you last week so we are also willing to wait until the end of this month. Hopefully we'll all hear soon that they've finally got control over Lago Azul and will be able to finish the project as planned.

B

Brazil investor

Hello Bobo, just wondered if you have received any news. I'm not getting any replies to my emails.

B

bobo

Hello Brazil investor,

I' afraid that we also haven't received any news or answers to our emails.
We've send a registered letter this week asking more information within two weeks. If we don't receive any answer to this letter, we'll definitely look for a lawyer.
I'll contact you again in two weeks or earlier if we receive a reaction.

B

Brazil investor

Hello Bobo, did you get a reply to your letter? I have sent several emails but have had no response? I believe that when you have made 5 posts on here we will be able to send private messages to each other, which will be better.

B

bobo

Hello Brazil investor,

We didn't get any answers to our emails. As I was getting fed up we started pushing a bit more with lots of phonecalls to the office in Spain and finally got some answers during these last week.
The story is still more or less the same so we'll have to be patient.
I also would prefer to send you a private message as yesterday we received a phonecall from the lawyer from Promaga in Brasil who was able to explain things more clearly.

I think this is my fourth message so hopefully we'll be able soon to send a private message and I'll give you then all the information !

B

Brazil investor

Thanks Bobo, I look forward to a PM from you in due course, but, for now, would you say that Promaga still seem confident they will be able to complete this project?

B

bobo

Hello Brazil investor,

Yes, they are. They know that it's all taking much longer than expected partly due to the bureaucracy in Brasil but they are still very much convinced that they'll get the project completed. Promaga Spain told us that they hoped to take control over Lago Azul in the next 2 weeks but the lawyer in Brasil told us 2 months.

We've also been able to contact the clients who bought directly from
Costatur. They have formed a "commission de clientes" and as most of them are spanish we've been able to talk to their president. They are in contact with Promaga and both sides have confirmed that the relations are good.
I'll let you and Rob know more details in a PM !

B

Brazil investor

It's a long time since anyone posted on this subject, would welcome news from anyone who has any news about this project. Is Lago Azul completely dead? Has anyone been able to recover any money?