Coral Bay/Peyia/Paphos Investment

F

Force123

Hi,

I understand that there was supposed to be a new marina being built at Coral Bay along with a couple of new golf courses and infrastructure within this area. Does anyone know whether any work has started on this or whether it is on hold/cancelled?

Thanks,
Force123

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi,

I understand that there was supposed to be a new marina being built at Coral Bay along with a couple of new golf courses and infrastructure within this area. Does anyone know whether any work has started on this or whether it is on hold/cancelled?

Thanks,
Force123
No work has been started as yet. The talk is always it will start soon but then nothing happens.
Personally I doubt whether any work will start on the Paphos marina until the Limassol one is finished.
As for golf courses, I have heard nothing at all about any golf courses in that area.

C

Cyprus Property

Wuld be keen to find out more

Does anyone have any further information related to this development in Paphos, it is very exciting but seems to only ever come from the same sources with no real dates.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Does anyone have any further information related to this development in Paphos, it is very exciting but seems to only ever come from the same sources with no real dates.
The problem with this is that there is a lot of in fighting between the developers as to who will build it. Everytime one company or consortium is given the contract a rival bidder takes them to court to try to get the contract themselves.
I believe that there have been some compromises made and it may go ahead soon.
There was an old building along that stretch which has justbeen demolished and we are told this is to make way for the building of the marina to start.

However don't take this as gospel:dontknow: We have been waiting for a long time and told so many stories I don't know what to believe anymore.
I will believe it when I see the bulldozers moving in.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
When it is built will it be in Paphos or Coral bay?
It will be in the Kissonerga bay which is just before Coral Bay. The long sweeping bay at the bottom of the road to Kissonerga