Heard of Land at Praia Luxuosa - Fleixeras?

J

justjoined

thanks Sim Business, did try the site and did get into it but doesn't seem to be updated for a bit ?

S

Sim_business

Probably because there's no staff left, there's Rhona the secretary (gate keeper) and Keith Punler , I have no idea what he does all day, but he probably doesn't know how to update the site.

Right now the site is down again, it seems to only be live for 8 to 12 hours a day. Weird.

Just joined are you a plot owner?

J

justjoined

Probably because there's no staff left, there's Rhona the secretary (gate keeper) and Keith Punler , I have no idea what he does all day, but he probably doesn't know how to update the site.

Right now the site is down again, it seems to only be live for 8 to 12 hours a day. Weird.

Just joined are you a plot owner?
Not a plot owner. pleased I'm not though ! I have 5 posts now I think , so might want to talk privately re Kapital International and Keith Punler. how do I go about this ? and assume this is within the rules to do so ?.

S

Sim_business

If you click on the users name a menu should pop up with the option to send a private message to them.

N

nzinvestor

something seems awry

I invested in a plot in Praia Luxuosa and have not received any communications from Kapital for quite some time. I suspect something is afoot. The land has not been developed as promised.

I am interested in communicating ... 'Bob the Builder' ... I don't have 5 posts yet so can't send you a PM but will try.

L

Land Searcher

I invested in a plot in Praia Luxuosa and have not received any communications from Kapital for quite some time. I suspect something is afoot. The land has not been developed as promised.

I am interested in communicating ... 'Bob the Builder' ... I don't have 5 posts yet so can't send you a PM but will try.

If you cannot, just post another 4 dummy messages so you can send him a PM. I have contact Bob the builder myself. He has very interesting informations to tell you. Trust me.

J

JMBroad

If you cannot, just post another 4 dummy messages so you can send him a PM. I have contact Bob the builder myself. He has very interesting informations to tell you. Trust me.
Should I pretend I didn't see this message?

Please post four more constructive, contribution worthy messages and participate in the forum and I'm sure you'll be able to chat with Bob very soon :)

Thanks!

L

Land Searcher

Should I pretend I didn't see this message?

Please post four more constructive, contribution worthy messages and participate in the forum and I'm sure you'll be able to chat with Bob very soon :)

Thanks!

haha. That was funny :)

L

Land Searcher

Hi nzinvestor

I tried to send you a PM but you need 5 posts.

By the way in which block did you buy?

N

nzinvestor

brazil land

Hi nzinvestor

I tried to send you a PM but you need 5 posts.

By the way in which block did you buy?
I bought in the front plots, closest to the sea. I think I was one of the earliest investors.

There have been many such examples in NZ of developers who have promised to develop land and then not done so and subsequently gone bust and are now being investigated by the securities commission. Does such a thing exist in the UK?

M

misslead

join the club

Hi NZ may I ask from whom you purchased ,was it Kapital? are you on phase one , what is your plot number. A number of us are in the same boat I fear. Have you had any recent correspondance from Kapital.We as a group wish all purchasers to join our fight.Do you know anyone else who has purchased.We may have further information for you.

N

nzinvestor

no word from Kaptial

Hi NZ may I ask from whom you purchased ,was it Kapital? are you on phase one , what is your plot number. A number of us are in the same boat I fear. Have you had any recent correspondance from Kapital.We as a group wish all purchasers to join our fight.Do you know anyone else who has purchased.We may have further information for you.
Yes I purchased from Kapital. I can't remember the plot number exactly but yes it was part of phase 1. I have heard nothing from them for quite some time. The last I heard was that their secretary had left the company .... or made redundant? It all sounds highly suspect to me. I think it was late 2007 or early 2008 that I purchased the plot, so they have had 4 years to develop the land and yet have not done so....

When did you invest with them?

L

Land Searcher

Yes I purchased from Kapital. I can't remember the plot number exactly but yes it was part of phase 1. I have heard nothing from them for quite some time. The last I heard was that their secretary had left the company .... or made redundant? It all sounds highly suspect to me. I think it was late 2007 or early 2008 that I purchased the plot, so they have had 4 years to develop the land and yet have not done so....

When did you invest with them?
Dear nzinvestor

If you could please check your contracts and please give specific details. Come on its your money and you dont know what you purchased? Another 2 posts and you will be able to send PM to Bob.

N

nzinvestor

Dear nzinvestor

If you could please check your contracts and please give specific details. Come on its your money and you dont know what you purchased? Another 2 posts and you will be able to send PM to Bob.
OK I will do (dig out the contract and check the plot number). I'm not sure how the exact plot number is relevant that's all? Isn't it suffice to say that I bought a plot?

L

Land Searcher

OK I will do (dig out the contract and check the plot number). I'm not sure how the exact plot number is relevant that's all? Isn't it suffice to say that I bought a plot?
Of course it is but it is very weired that you didn't remember. What was the last time you contact with Kapital?

N

nzinvestor

Of course it is but it is very weired that you didn't remember. What was the last time you contact with Kapital?
The last communication I had with them was I think last year in August/September. Has anyone else heard anything from them recently? I wonder what is REALLY going on....

L

Land Searcher

The last communication I had with them was I think last year in August/September. Has anyone else heard anything from them recently? I wonder what is REALLY going on....
Yes Bob has some interesting info to give you. I am very disappointed too. I wait for things to happen from Kapital otherwise I will take legal actions unfortunately. From you next post you will be able to send him a private message .

N

nzinvestor

Yes Bob has some interesting info to give you. I am very disappointed too. I wait for things to happen from Kapital otherwise I will take legal actions unfortunately. From you next post you will be able to send him a private message .
Yes it is surprising and dissapointing considering that Keith Punler had such a good rep in the UK - and it all seemed fully legit.

I think that no matter what the outcome of the legal action is ... this will have to be bought to the attention of the UK media.

L

Land Searcher

Yes it is surprising and dissapointing considering that Keith Punler had such a good rep in the UK - and it all seemed fully legit.

I think that no matter what the outcome of the legal action is ... this will have to be bought to the attention of the UK media.
Some actions have already been taken.