Heard of Land at Praia Luxuosa - Fleixeras?

B

Bob the builder

Praia Luxuosa licence issues - Kapital International

I have just been informed; after checking with Semace in Fortaleza, Brazil, the Environmental Licence definitely expired in June 2009 and was not renewed by Kapital International. Also there is no evidence that the environmental study has been started although Kapital International stated this was in progress. Therefore, it is not possible to confirm whether all or, some of the plots in phase one of Praia Luxuosa are located in a Sand Dune Zone protected area. If any plot is located in a Sand Dune Zone, they cannot be built on and probably worth zero. Maybe that's why after 19 months, no environmental study has been completed by Kapital International.

M

misslead

I have also bought a plot of land on Praia Luxuosa with Kapital International with the intention of building my dream home. On inception of my purchase, the literature stated the infrastructure would start in the Summer 2009. For some time now I have been concerned with this companies poor communication/transparency policy. In August 2010 it came to my attention the environmental licence required renewing, then when communicating with both ex staff and Keith Punler, at no time did they ever answer my original question, ‘when did the licence expire’. In August 2010 I was advised by Kapital staff, the renewal of the environmental licence would be renewed in approximately 2 months. I have lost faith with Kapital International and having read the comments of both Bob the builder and Land Searcher, I intend to join them and supply my details privately to communicate each other and if necessary take legal advice/action together as a group.

L

Land Searcher

I have just been informed; after checking with Semace in Fortaleza, Brazil, the Environmental Licence definitely expired in June 2009 and was not renewed by Kapital International. Also there is no evidence that the environmental study has been started although Kapital International stated this was in progress. Therefore, it is not possible to confirm whether all or, some of the plots in phase one of Praia Luxuosa are located in a Sand Dune Zone protected area. If any plot is located in a Sand Dune Zone, they cannot be built on and probably worth zero. Maybe that's why after 19 months, no environmental study has been completed by Kapital International.
Bob

From what it seems you have gathered some interesting information for this case.

More and more people show their frustration for this case. It seems a lot of money are in the "air". Our plots may worth nothing and thousands of pounds might go to the garbadge.

what do you suggest we do about it?

B

Bob the builder

Praia Luxuosa licence issues - Kapital International

Hi Land Searcher
The first thing is to find all the buyers of each plot. Hopefully they will find or be guided to this thread. We can togerther plan our course of action. You must also realise, Kapital International will probably be reading this thread.

B

Bob the builder

Hi Sim Business

I am new to this, how do we communicate privately when you can discreetly communicate with other concerned clients.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi Sim Business

I am new to this, how do we communicate privately when you can discreetly communicate with other concerned clients.
You now have enough posts to access private messaging.
Just click on the name of the person you want to send a pm to. In the drop down box click on send message.

L

Land Searcher

Have any of you contacted the lawyers you used when you purchased the plot?
Robh

Do you own a plot in the Praia Luxuosa Development through Kapital or any other company?

M

misslead

unity

Hi Land Searcher
The first thing is to find all the buyers of each plot. Hopefully they will find or be guided to this thread. We can togerther plan our course of action. You must also realise, Kapital International will probably be reading this thread.
Hi Bob , count me in , send private details.

M

misslead

No I don't and I have never been involved with Kapital or any of their developments.
Hi robh , do you know anything about Praia Luxuosa - Fleixeras? is this a part of Brazil you are familiar with.

B

Bob the builder

S_Business - private message

Did you receive my private message?

B

Bob the builder

We are past the stage of communicationg with both our lawyer and Keith Punler of Kapital International. It would be interesting if we could communicate with all the buyer. Our Praia Luxuosa owner group is now over 15. I believe there are over 65 plots sold. If all the buyers was in communication, we could take legal action together. Any owner wanting to discuss or join our group, please contact me privately.

B

Bob the builder

Some deposits were paid to Kapital in UK with the balance paid into their Brazilian account and some paid all the money to Brazil. Some clients have already sent compaints to the AIPP. Not sure how good AIPP will deal with one ot their members. The reason in trying to find all the buyers will be to assist in any legals (if applicable) and pass on up to date info etc. I know some clients already have a Scottish lawyer and some are speaking with a new 'independent' Brazilian lawyer. I would point out, there has been little response from Kapital International with regards to questions being asked.

U

used

I would like to reply to some of the members but only on pm how can I do this. Not interest in Kapital seeing what I have to tell others.

B

Bob the builder

Hi Used, respond to 5 further messages and then you can become a sender of 'private messages'.

U

used

i am hoping not to be to bland by saying everythin in pm when i can access it