Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi investors,

We have a few high end fully furnished luxury villas in a very nice little resort of 52 villas in the village of Pipa Beach still available. They will be complete and ready to move into in the next few months.

Once complete, you can choose to put your villa into the rental pool for a 70/30 split of rental rates. The rental managers already deal with all the major tour operators, such as Club Vacaciones who is Spain's biggest tour operator in the area, pretty well guaranteeing rentals year round.

For more information please have a look at: http://www.uv10.com/praia-de-pipa-natal-2.php

Regards,
Rob.

M

MDV

Hi Rob,
is this the only developement you guys have in Praia da Pipa.........I hear there is more going on there than anywhere else on the Natal coastal region, maybe something a little smaller and cheaper but also with rental income!!!!!!

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi MDV,

How about a 1 bed for around 66,000 euros (44.5k pounds),with a rental agreement expected to return 8 to 12%. This is being built on an already existing business which already has it's own client base, have a look at Praia de Pipa exclusive development at pre-release prices for more details.

Also have a look at our site or contact us if you are after anything else.

M

MDV

Hi Rob,
thanks for that, looks very interesting indeed how about the 2 bedroom ones how much are they?When do they start building do you know? and with rental income ?

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
MDV said:
Hi Rob,
thanks for that, looks very interesting indeed how about the 2 bedroom ones how much are they?When do they start building do you know? and with rental income ?
Hi MDV,

2 beds are around 79k, all are fully furnished and all have rental income.

I talked to the developer last week and he said building is starting in September.

Regards,
Rob.

BTW, are you from Wales, I ask becuase I have a Welsh friend with the initials MDV and he uses them online all the time?

Last edited:
M

MDV

Hi Rob,
That sounds like a great deal, need to see if I can get some cash together.
Really interesting about your mate with the same intitials, but I am actually from Australia, been living in Spain here for a while, but the bar bills are mounting up so maybe need to head across to Latin America, where the beer is cheaper, you know us Aussies eh 'Mate'
Been great have a ripper of a day.

P

PeixeGato

Any updates available on this project? Has construction begun?

Greg

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Any updates available on this project? Has construction begun?

Greg
Hi Greg,

The first project in this thread is nearly complete, I walked through most of the villas still available last week. There is still a large amount of work to do on the project, but I would say it is about 80% complete.

Regarding the second project mentioned in this thread, construction is due to start next Monday.

Regards,
Rob

P

PeixeGato

On the site, it mentions 2BR starting at 60K GBP, but above you mention 79K. Are these two different currencies, or has the pricing gone up? Also, are all of the 2BRs the same layout and size?

Thanks.

Greg

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
On the site, it mentions 2BR starting at 60K GBP, but above you mention 79K. Are these two different currencies, or has the pricing gone up? Also, are all of the 2BRs the same layout and size?

Thanks.

Greg
Hi Greg,

The 79k is the old euro price. The pricing for this and most of our other developments are in Brazilian reals so the prices we quote on the site or anywhere else are never exact.

All the 2BR's are the same layout and size. I will update this later with availability on the 2br and 1br when the developer comes back online and I can talk to him.

Regards,
Rob.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Greg,

The 79k is the old euro price. The pricing for this and most of our other developments are in Brazilian reals so the prices we quote on the site or anywhere else are never exact.

All the 2BR's are the same layout and size. I will update this later with availability on the 2br and 1br when the developer comes back online and I can talk to him.

Regards,
Rob.
I will also give you the price in reals as my head is spinning from trying to work out what the prices are in 4 currencies (which is why I am not an FX dealer I suppose).

Rob.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
I will also give you the price in reals as my head is spinning from trying to work out what the prices are in 4 currencies (which is why I am not an FX dealer I suppose).

Rob.
The price in reals:

1 bed R$179,400

2 bed R$226,200

These will go up once construction starts...

Status
Not open for further replies.